Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here...Some pics

2DIEZEL

Didint see a introduction thread so here it is. age 31 5'6 210lb during the bulking season 190 while cutting in the single digit BF%. Been training for 10 years with a year off here and there. Fractured my lower vertabre and caused a buldging disc while squating last feb just when i started my bulker that hindered alot of gains in my legs and back. No heavy squating or deads for a long time but working my way back up. Nice board glad to be here

2ivha81.jpg

33ti83d.jpg

345lhkj.jpg

2n66pm9.jpg

2hmfy50.jpg

Not bad there boss. Looks like you're suffering from a bit of gyno, maybe no AI during your previous bulker? Pubertal Gyno? Possible prolactin from Tren? Keep a close eye on that stuff, once it gets in there you gotta knife it out and that's not fun.

Wheels, hmm, I think you commented on my wheels just yesterday. If you're 210lbs at 5'10 I would try to concentrate on deep lunges, explosive jump movements (resistive) to build the hamstring and inner thigh. Leg curls to bring the teardrop out (Do dropsets here at the end of your leg routine). ANd either Smith Machine squats wide stance or Hacks/Front Squats for the outside sweep. Build the legs man and the rest catches up.

^^^^^Im not 5'10....Im 5'6. And no gyno, had puffy nips since i was a kid, kinda sucks but when i lean out the puffyness goes away as you could see in some of the leaner pics. As for the wheels...Took a big hit when i ijured my back, no heavy squating. The fracrture in the vertabre is pinching a nerv down my leg and the left side of my body, not very good but im working on it.

^^^^^Im not 5'10....Im 5'6. And no gyno, had puffy nips since i was a kid, kinda sucks but when i lean out the puffyness goes away as you could see in some of the leaner pics. As for the wheels...Took a big hit when i ijured my back, no heavy squating. The fracrture in the vertabre is pinching a nerv down my leg and the left side of my body, not very good but im working on it.

I have the same injury bro. It's hard to get my legs to grow because I can't squat heavily either. It sucks.

Looking thick man.

Top Bottom