Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new here need feed back

sue*sinister

I am 22 and have been tring to lose weight for almost a year. My boyfriend has been lifting weights for almost five years and is very helpful. We have been doing some research and I think I am ready to try something other than clen and an ECA stack. I ran out of clen before I could finish my cycle and now I am ready to try round 2. I have been reading and I am going to try anovar and cytomel for six weeks. I plan to also use clen and ECA stack two weeks on and two weeks off.

What's your diet like? If your goal is merely fat loss, you're better off working on your diet than introducing anabolic substances.

Did you have a question...there isn't one psoted. I am assuming you want some advice on how to lose the weight, with or without drugs, but to do that we need more info. :)

What exactly are your goals? You say you want to lose weight...what does that mean? How much? Want to add muscle? What is your diet like? What do you eat everyday? How is your training? Wha tdo you do? How often? What is your exercise history? What is your BF? Other stats?

I guess I should have included all that in the first place. I am 5'3 with a medium bulid and 140 lbs. I want to lose at least 15-20lbs before summer. I have been weight training since mid January of this year. I tried to incorperate intense cardio for 35 min. to an hour each time 3-5 days a week with weight trainnig 5 days. Last time I checked my body fat percentage was 20 or 21%. For six months I ate a high protien moderate complex carbs with one cheat day a week along with my workouts as stated above. After six months with no results my motivation started sliping and it has been almost three months since I have been able to get the same motivation i had those first six months. In other words I haven't been eating enough I skip meals and then eat too many cals at lunch and dinner. Can anyone give some feed back?

Most on this board will say that you haven't maximized your natural potential yet and using at this point isn't probably the best option for you.

BTW, are you lifting first, then cardio?

Hi!

I'm probably older than you, but my height and weight are very similar. I tend to be a little short-limbed.

I've recently lost a partial pants size around my waist from starting with weights and doing a bunch of walking, along with a relatively lean, protein-rich diet and whey after workouts. No sodas, cut out most bread, cookies etc.

What I would do is to increase the cardio and maybe start doing a long (an hour or more) walk, jog, or run outside. Running is way more catabolic than walking and can burn down muscle. Walking is less likely to burn down weight training results, but if you do an hour or more of it on a long-walk (or jog) day as well as your usual cardio, you should see results over several weeks.

You should measure your results in waist size, not pounds. Your pounds may not drop if you are adding muscle and losing fat, but your clothes should fit better.

Just to answers nonerz question I do weight training first then cardio. Except leg day I am usually to devastated and I can't split train because I am a full time student and work 40+hrs a week. Maybe I'll try the walking thing on leg day.

Top Bottom