Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new guy saying hello..*PICS*

Trying to look for flaws to help you out with a crtique but could`nt find any. lol I guess you have a smaller than average frame to have that much muscle on you at 155. Very good. Keep it up.

PS I can`t see your back but I`m sure it`s up to par just from what I`ve seen. Also good shape to the muscles.

gonelifting said:
Trying to look for flaws to help you out with a crtique but could`nt find any. lol I guess you have a smaller than average frame to have that much muscle on you at 155. Very good. Keep it up.

PS I can`t see your back but I`m sure it`s up to par just from what I`ve seen. Also good shape to the muscles.

Thanks a lot man...appreciate the kind words!

As far as my back, i will post pics as soon as i can.

Hopefully i can get up to 170 by this summer naturally. Not sure if that is too unrealistic or not..guess we will find out..:)

Nice.

Hey Fadi.....i sort of have the same build as you but im a little taller about 6'0" anwayz i was curious if you take in extra protein with each meal like a protein shake and what kind of workout routine are you currently doing?

liftingfreak1983 said:
Hey Fadi.....i sort of have the same build as you but im a little taller about 6'0" anwayz i was curious if you take in extra protein with each meal like a protein shake and what kind of workout routine are you currently doing?

Hey buddy...

I take in 3 protein shakes a day. Not necessarily with meals. I have one in the morning, one before a workout, and one before bed. If i am lucky, i get in 4 a day, but more then likely 3.

My work out routine goes like this:

Monday- Quads/Hams
Tuesday- Back/Calvs
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- Chest/Shoulders
Friday- Bis/Tris
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- Rest

:)

Hey brother! Welcome to the boards! I think youll like it alot here!
You look impressive brother! Im 5'8 myself and guessed you much bigger then 155 with 15 3/4 arms. Your arms look atleast 17".
Also you look about 190-200 IMO. Great work and the dedication is very evident! Much respect!!! Hope to see you post on the training boards also!! We could use someone like you over there!

WalkingBeast said:
Hey brother! Welcome to the boards! I think youll like it alot here!
You look impressive brother! Im 5'8 myself and guessed you much bigger then 155 with 15 3/4 arms. Your arms look atleast 17".
Also you look about 190-200 IMO. Great work and the dedication is very evident! Much respect!!! Hope to see you post on the training boards also!! We could use someone like you over there!

Hey man..wow, thank you so much for the poitive comments. This is all so much motivation, just makes me want to work out harder and eat more..lol.

Thanks alot man, and i will definatly be seeing you on the training boards.

Thanks

Fadi

incredibly solid, especially for being natural

Lestat said:
incredibly solid, especially for being natural

Hey man, thanks a lot.

Here is a picture of my back guys. I am not happy with my back at all. What is missing? something is not adding up when i flex my back. What do some of you experts out there think i am lacking and what excercise do i need to concentrate on? This what taken today.

Thanks guys!

23b15f5c16dcc118ac678c09685bd0e7.jpg

Top Bottom