Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Guy Looking For Some Advice for You Seasoned Vets

dflooo

Hey guys I've been on this site for a bit, but I've also browsed bb.com and r/bb for a while. I've taken to cycles of Ostra before, but I'm looking to step up my game.
I'm 5'9 180 lbs ~12% bf and 21 yrs old. Been lifting pretty seriously for 4 years and have a solid routine in place, have my diet nice and clean.

The general consensus seems that a FNG like me shouldn't start off pinning, which I get. I'm wondering if you guys could point me in a good direction. The only thing I'm sure of so far is my cycle will consist of 1-test and my PCT of Nolva and milk thistle.
What else should I incorporate? My goals are to put on mass but I don't want it to interfere too much with my cardio. Also, I'm in ROTC - I don't think they test for anything like this, but if I go from 180lbs lean muscle and a 160 or so bench (light as fuck, I know)to 220 and a 250 bench there might be some suspicion.

Thanks for the advice and I am totally open to any constructive criticism you guys have!

a guy your size should be benching 250+ easily.

if you cannot even bench your own bodyweight that tells me you just haven't put in the time in the gym yet. i am a PL judge for high school and we've got freshman who weigh 120 pounds who bench more than you who are only 15 years old and who have been lifting less than a year.

hell i know girls who bench 130. and they've got 1/10th or less of the T in their body as you.

so get in more hours in the gym.. if you are ROTC i am assuming they have some sort of training program and facility you can train in. so get in there and stop looking for a short cut. no way you have been training seriously for 4 years with those numbers.

The first thing that stood out to me was your strength or lack there of... If those are accurate numbers, steve said it all... You are FAR from your potential and have no reason at all to go near steroids... There is no way you should have that weak of a bench... You have either not been training properly or have had a terrible diet... Something is off here and you need to work on adjusting these problems and getting consistent with everything...

To the both of you guys; thanks for the replies. I was injured about 6 months ago (pec tear) FYI, which is why my chest is such shit. Sorry I neglected to mention that (tad bit drunk :p). I curl 45 an arm no problem, and can incline press/sled 350+ for my legs. I'm strong, it's just due to my injury my chest is shit, something I probably should have mentioned. My issue is I want to get back to the strength I had, and then exceed it. Prior to my injury, my bench was 260 on a good day and I could curl 55 (also on a good day). Thanks guys!

Top Bottom