Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy asking for second opinion!

Buldoser

Hello,
First of all it's nice to find the site like this where people are willing to share info's and help each other.
I'm 40 years old, 175cm and 76-77 kg....ex forces and now for a couple of years an avid Crossfiter.
Problem is that I'm too light for some serious competition...tried to compete in the CF Opens and had pretty good results, but I'm not happy with "pretty good"!
My max lifts are good for my weight:
DL 210kg
Back squat 200kg
Bench press 150kg
Mpress 75kg and very good METCON.

I tried in many ways to gain some lean mass but as much I eat, I can't get what I want (and what I need)
My very good friend who is a powerlifter told me that I should try with some anabolics.
Also one of the very good CF coaches told me that I should try Sustanon and Winstrol, and that few other guys tried Sus and Win and had pretty good results.

The powerlifter friend didn't agree with that and he made me this cycle:
Week 1-2-3
Trenbolon Enathat 250 mg (1ml) x2
Boldenone Enthanat 250mg (1ml)x1
Test cypionat 250mg (1ml) x2
Proviron 50mg (2 tabs) every day
Week 4-5 :
350 mg (1.5ml) Boldenone
Test and Tren same as Week 1-3

Week 6-7 same as week 2-3
Week after last shot, package of Clomid

Is this any good for Crossfit...because I heard that I can lost a lot of my metcon from Boldenone...and...I need 7-8kg but not more!

Thanks in advance

Generally speaking your endurance will suffer when you use ASS. Also CF games do drug testing so you need to be careful what compounds you use if your gonna make another run at the games.

Your powerlifter friends cycle is pretty advanced and in my opinion WAY too much for a first timer.

You have no idea how you are going to react to any AAS or how fast you will recover when your done. Your powerlifting friend also didnt mention an anti aromatase while on that much gear, which once again in my opinion is a recipe for gyno.

Your lifts are very good for your size and age. Any weight you add will likely hinder your endurance.

Where exactly did you come up short during the open?

Straight up, it is your diet. For you to gain weight with the amount of cardio you are doing, you need to consume calories you have yet to imaging. Get an app on your phone for counting calories and see what 4000 calories a day does for you for a couple weeks, including 400 grams of protein. Try to get most of it from healthy food, with just 2 protein drinks. 90% of bodybuilding is diet, and that is after you train harder than you ever have before.

Straight up, it is your diet. For you to gain weight with the amount of cardio you are doing, you need to consume calories you have yet to imaging. Get an app on your phone for counting calories and see what 4000 calories a day does for you for a couple weeks, including 400 grams of protein. Try to get most of it from healthy food, with just 2 protein drinks. 90% of bodybuilding is diet, and that is after you train harder than you ever have before.

While generally speaking I agree that more food is required to add mass this case is a bit outside the norm.

For an avid crossfitter they subject themselves to heavy doses of endurance training and not quite as much strength training. In truth its rather ironic that crossfit uses the games to highlight the "fittest person on earth" but truth be told no one who ever makes it to the podium would get there if they didnt do a tone of dedicated strength work. In other words crossfit claims they build the fittest but their programming for the masses doesnt deliver.

anyway, to the point at hand, there are only so many hours in the day and the body can only repair so much damage in a given day. It can only adapt so fast and will adapt in the direction most needed.

Even with all the food in the world the OP is likely in a position where his body is spending all its energy recovering from endurance work that there is little left over to add any muscle.

At the end of the day, for CF, you want strength anyway, and if you can get it without adding mass thats even better because when it comes to endurance aspects of wods that extra weight is just going to force you to work harder.

I think whats really needed is to simply make sure there is a small excess in calories, say 300-500 a day. Then you need to shift the focus of the workouts to make sure dedicated strength work gets a bit more focus than it does now. This will force CNS changes to adapt to more/heavier loads and if needed mass will be added.

Hello,
First of all it's nice to find the site like this where people are willing to share info's and help each other.
I'm 40 years old, 175cm and 76-77 kg....ex forces and now for a couple of years an avid Crossfiter.
Problem is that I'm too light for some serious competition...tried to compete in the CF Opens and had pretty good results, but I'm not happy with "pretty good"!
My max lifts are good for my weight:
DL 210kg
Back squat 200kg
Bench press 150kg
Mpress 75kg and very good METCON.

I tried in many ways to gain some lean mass but as much I eat, I can't get what I want (and what I need)
My very good friend who is a powerlifter told me that I should try with some anabolics.
Also one of the very good CF coaches told me that I should try Sustanon and Winstrol, and that few other guys tried Sus and Win and had pretty good results.

The powerlifter friend didn't agree with that and he made me this cycle:
Week 1-2-3
Trenbolon Enathat 250 mg (1ml) x2
Boldenone Enthanat 250mg (1ml)x1
Test cypionat 250mg (1ml) x2
Proviron 50mg (2 tabs) every day
Week 4-5 :
350 mg (1.5ml) Boldenone
Test and Tren same as Week 1-3

Week 6-7 same as week 2-3
Week after last shot, package of Clomid

Is this any good for Crossfit...because I heard that I can lost a lot of my metcon from Boldenone...and...I need 7-8kg but not more!

Thanks in advance

your bodybuilding friend is someone i would not associate with when it comes to this... why in the world would someone recommend running tren to an endurance athlete... or someone on their first cycle? tren will crush your cardio... its also the harshest things you can run.... i can't believe someone would think its wise to start your body off with the harshest thing you can run... that makes sense... NOT!

you don't need steroids... you need sarms... its a no brainer...

check out my articles and videos and educate yourself a bit and come back with questions and i will get you started...

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

This "power lifter" friend must not know anything about EQ because running it for 7 weeks is pointless that's about the time the effects kick.

Excellent advice from Zyglamail, Dylan and
txwarnerve. Eq needs to be ran a min of 14 weeks.

Gents,
Thank you on all your answers...and now I'm even more confused!!!
Definitely I will not do the cycle that my friend recommend, and now even thinking not to do any cycle at all.

More than 10 years ago when I left the forces I worked for a private company, and there I did a cycle of Nandrolone and Winstrol...think 4 or 6 weeks...gained a lot of mass, but after a while lost it as well.
Didn't know anything about anti aromas..and post cycle stuff..but anyhow didn't have any side effects (so I think I'm just lucky).
Now I'm more careful and with a family on my side I really don't want to put myself in a bad position!

@ Zyglamail..in the Open I missed 40-44 category by 5 days..but in the custom leaderboard 39-44 I was 7th in Europe, so hopefully lot of space for improvement.
@ Dylan...I checked your article on SARMS and look really interesting..the only problem is that I'm in Europe..and don't know where to find this stuff...also I would be interested to learn a bit more about it.

Gents,
Thank you on all your answers...and now I'm even more confused!!!
Definitely I will not do the cycle that my friend recommend, and now even thinking not to do any cycle at all.

More than 10 years ago when I left the forces I worked for a private company, and there I did a cycle of Nandrolone and Winstrol...think 4 or 6 weeks...gained a lot of mass, but after a while lost it as well.
Didn't know anything about anti aromas..and post cycle stuff..but anyhow didn't have any side effects (so I think I'm just lucky).
Now I'm more careful and with a family on my side I really don't want to put myself in a bad position!

@ Zyglamail..in the Open I missed 40-44 category by 5 days..but in the custom leaderboard 39-44 I was 7th in Europe, so hopefully lot of space for improvement.
@ Dylan...I checked your article on SARMS and look really interesting..the only problem is that I'm in Europe..and don't know where to find this stuff...also I would be interested to learn a bit more about it.

pm me and i can help...

Top Bottom