Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Droppers at SARMS1!!!!!!!!!

I just received some S4 and GW with no marks on dropper. Is it okay to use an old dropper from Sarms Search for accuracy? Their droppers had markers.

I literally put an order in right after I posted earlier today. Looking forward to having the new droppers

your going to love them bro... i've already used them and they are excellent

I have no doubt. I'd also just like to throw this out there. It clearly states free shipping over 299.00. I ordered 1 osta and 2 gw for the bogo and my total was 298.90. They just emailed me and gave me free shipping anyway, when they could've gotten away with 20 shipping. I mean come on is that stand up business or what!

I have no doubt. I'd also just like to throw this out there. It clearly states free shipping over 299.00. I ordered 1 osta and 2 gw for the bogo and my total was 298.90. They just emailed me and gave me free shipping anyway, when they could've gotten away with 20 shipping. I mean come on is that stand up business or what!

That's awesome to hear bro. Sarms1 is top notch customer service :)

Top Bottom