Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Droppers at SARMS1!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt. I'd also just like to throw this out there. It clearly states free shipping over 299.00. I ordered 1 osta and 2 gw for the bogo and my total was 298.90. They just emailed me and gave me free shipping anyway, when they could've gotten away with 20 shipping. I mean come on is that stand up business or what!

This is the kind of customer service, we all loathe for.

I am happy to announce that beginning now, SARMS1 has changed their droppers in all products. Now, the droppers are numbered to accurately measure everything for precise research. The numbers now show .25, .5, .75 and 1 ML and are also much more functional... When the consumer speaks, SARMS1 listens and accommodates you!

That is a much needed... it will help me out a ton.. no matter guess-a-mating..

I just got an order in and love the new droppers, no more guess work or fooling with a damn syringe to draw. Would like to add that Sarms1 mixed my order on the BOGO sale and had my order out to me in three days. Customer service at this place is as good as I have seen.

I just got an order in and love the new droppers, no more guess work or fooling with a damn syringe to draw. Would like to add that Sarms1 mixed my order on the BOGO sale and had my order out to me in three days. Customer service at this place is as good as I have seen.

Beat me to it bro. Got my order in yesterday and the droppers are spot on. Quality is potent, so let it burn!

Any chance these droppers will be sold separately? I made a large order a little more than a month back to make sure it was worth it in case it ran into any boarder issues. When I finish up my triple stack I'll have another bottle of GW, S4 and 2 bottles MK left over. That's too much to go through without the ease of these new droppers. I'm so jealous. Lol

Any chance these droppers will be sold separately? I made a large order a little more than a month back to make sure it was worth it in case it ran into any boarder issues. When I finish up my triple stack I'll have another bottle of GW, S4 and 2 bottles MK left over. That's too much to go through without the ease of these new droppers. I'm so jealous. Lol

It's illegal for rc companies to sell them separately and sarms1 is not going to jeopardize the company for that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice bro!! Enjoy the sarms!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good thing I saw this. I finally ordered today and was about to go down to the pharmacy to try and find a syringe lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

Good thing I saw this. I finally ordered today and was about to go down to the pharmacy to try and find a syringe lol.

With these new droppers you never need an oral syringe again:cool:

Oh ya!!! Got my GW today. And jesus, you guys weren't joking about shipping. I thought for sure it would take 5 days minimum. I ordered Friday night on the 14th and it got here today, Monday the 17th. That's technically 1 day delivery since they go by business days. I'm very impressed with shipping.

Only odd thing is it was shipped from Las Vegas. I thought for sure it would be coming from overseas. And the shit is very bright pink. Lol kinds gives me the creeps thinking about taking it.

Anyways, time to put this shit to the test! I shouldn't be getting any placebo effect because I'm extremely skeptical of this stuff. I feel it just has to be hyped up garbage. I'll throw up some logs in the coming weeks!

Top Bottom