Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Droppers at SARMS1!!!!!!!!!

You lucky bastards LOL measuring nuisance aside, it's getting harder to explain to my girl that sarms aren't steroids when I have to keep buying syringes Lol. The markings on the ones my drug store carries don't last a week.

Does anyone know if its just the dropper or did they change something in the products so the markings don't wear off? Just wondering if I make another order, could I use the new droppers with the product from my previous order?

You lucky bastards LOL measuring nuisance aside, it's getting harder to explain to my girl that sarms aren't steroids when I have to keep buying syringes Lol. The markings on the ones my drug store carries don't last a week.

Does anyone know if its just the dropper or did they change something in the products so the markings don't wear off? Just wondering if I make another order, could I use the new droppers with the product from my previous order?

Get a blade and put a notch in it where you need to fill it..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I'm kind of curious if they did change something. I remember Dylan saying the markings would wear off if they put them in the dropper. I don't ever remember GW being bright pink either.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

nothing changed whatsoever in the products... they just had to spend a lot more money on droppers that would hold up...

bro, of course you can use the new droppers... nothing changed

I'm kind of curious if they did change something. I remember Dylan saying the markings would wear off if they put them in the dropper. I don't ever remember GW being bright pink either.

i don't know what your talking about... the color has always been the same... NOTHING CHANGED except the upgraded droppers

nothing changed whatsoever in the products... they just had to spend a lot more money on droppers that would hold up...

Ah, got ya. I actually read some of your other postings and saw that the pink color is just because it's more potent than other brands. So that's good to hear.

I read somewhere that the chemical in the SARMs would actually pull the markings off. So I thought they might have changed something. That's good to hear they didn't.

Ah, got ya. I actually read some of your other postings and saw that the pink color is just because it's more potent than other brands. So that's good to hear.

I read somewhere that the chemical in the SARMs would actually pull the markings off. So I thought they might have changed something. That's good to hear they didn't.

as i said, it normally would have pulled the markings off... they had to spend extra to find droppers that would accommodate everything... these droppers are double the price of the old ones

Wicked. I'll be making another order a lot sooner than I thought now. I'll be stock piled for the summer!

Top Bottom