Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardbdygrl

Ok girls im finnally gonna start my Anavar cycle,, just have a few questions on what supplements i should take with it

i was just wondering on weather or not i should take creatin along with the anavar? I am going to take glutamine of course, but was told to take creatin also,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is there anyother supplements i should take?

i was exctied,,but now that its time to do it,,,,,,,,,,,,im kind of nervouse:rolleyes:

Hey GURL!!

Ummm i would say not creatine....no need.

And Milk Thistle, Cranberry, Iron along with usual vits and mins.

Best of Luck, Get Jacked!!!!!

tv,,,,,,,,can i get milk thistle in a pill??????????? and the cranberrry,,,,,,ur talking about pills or the juice?????????? hehe probably the pills right.... :D :D

Yes it is the pills the juice usually is only 10-20% pure and the Milk Thistle (Silymarin) comes in tabs also, it protects and cleanses the liver and since you will be using a 17aa oral it is necessary for you.:)

i'll disagree with ya tv... creatine and anavar is a popular mix... people often say they get a synergistic effect from cycling both at once...

milk thistle, antioxs, good mulit vitamin, lots of auga... the regular... some people get a little insominia, having melatonin on hand might be a good idea just in case...

also you may want to take out asprin or any other blood thinners... (that includes willow bark... if you're doing an ECA, buy the E and the C and leave out the A)... some people don't have probs, but i personally had more than 3 months of nosebleeds...

okay, somebody gave me the karma with the comment "YOUR A FAT ASS", real mature...

btw, i'm not, a fat ass that is...

loser

hey phem.....i did not know that about creatine, now i do :)
only time i took creatine i was a bloated gassy mess LOL

tripleV said:
hey phem.....i did not know that about creatine, now i do :)
only time i took creatine i was a bloated gassy mess LOL

you probably either took too much or didn't mix it properly... take 1-2 grams post workout (or 1 gram before, 1 gr after) and make sure it's well mixed...

i don't get any bloat from it...

Creatine is good to take..I take 5mgs before and after I workout! Make sure you take it w/ food...or you will feel like shit!!

Top Bottom