Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey wilson,,,,,,,,,,,

do u recommend a good creatine to take? I know alot of them make u bloated, i had seen one from AST that says it dosent cause the side effects,,,ooh its called Creatine HSC from AST. alos,, should i start the creatine right when i start the cycle? if so i gotta goo get me some,,,hehe

I know you asked wilson6 which creatine to take.. and from personal stomach experience.. I have taken tons of different kinds of creatine and the best one yet that doesnt mess with your stomach at all and works great with no loading..(damm I sound like a freakin advertisement.. ahh) is clear creatine.. again from personal experience.

Been using and recommending Eclipse Brand Creatine for years. Even used it in a study. No problems in any subjects.

W6

Heck hbg, all you need to do is post your pics on another site and link them in a thread. Not that I'm discouraging you from going platinum :D
i guess im gonna have to go platnium so i can show u girls my progress

ur sooo right OTC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, u deserve some Karma for that one!!!!! but it wont let me give it to u,,,,,,,,,, i think i already gave u too much,,,,,,,,,,,so we can pretend !!!! lol

OTCbooty said:

Dammit, where's the love?!?! I'm beginning to think you really don't like me hbg :bawling:

awwwww sweety i loooooooooooooooove u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would give u 10,00000000 karma points if it let me:bigkiss: :bigkiss: :bigkiss: there thats for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom