Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTC...lol... HBG didnt really post much here on the womens forum but shes been around:) she's been visiting this side a lil more often now which isssssssss a good thing:D

good luck with ur cycle girl! u look awesome already!!! cant wait to see after pics.

lol kbgirl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeah i have been around for a while,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have been doing my research so to say,,,,,hehe,,,,,,i love the womens board,,,,,,,,,,,,u girls really are great,,,,,,,always willing to help everyone out,,,,and definityl always here for inspiration and motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheeeeeeeees ill have to get buys on giving out my karma points,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you all deserve them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will definityl keep u guys posted,,,,,,,,,,tomorrow is the biiig day! woooooooooooohoooooooo:D :D :D

:lmao:
KB, I meant "I don't know anything about this (meaning anavar/supps), hbg, but..." not that I don't know anything about hardbodygrl. I'm a big fan of hbg actually.

OTC,,,,,,,im trying to give u moooore karma but it wont let me :( So here ya go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarma for u girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe ( im a little strange sometimes,, dont mind me,, hehhehehe):p :p :p

hehhehe,, OTC your soooo craaaaaaaaazy,,,hehhehe
im just soooo excited today,,(today is the big day) I cant wait to go to gym;)

Top Bottom