Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle/Thoughts on this/Take a look

Falconer

OK here the deal. I'm in my mid 40's, 5'11"/240lbs with 13%BF. Skin is obviously not as tight as a 25-30 yr old guy. My first cycle I did 35mg dbol 1-4, 500mg Sust 1-10, 400mg Deca 1-10, 50 Winny tabs 8-12. Nolva when needed, Clomid 13-15. Got very strong, went from 207 to 249, clean diet, held some water and ended up 240lbs. 2nd cycle substituted EQ for the Deca, not nearly the same strength, diet probably less calories but not by much and gained nothing, strength or body weight. For my 3rd cylce I want to go back to the 30mg dbol 1-4, Deca at 2-300mg 1-6, 750mg Test 1-12, 80mg Tren ed 7-12, Winny 50mg tabs 7-12, Clomid 13-15, Armidex throughout. The reason for the small amount of Deca is for the joints, makes me a little fuller with the skin issue and much stronger than EQ. Also don't want to use too much Deca along with the Tren, progesterone sides. Any thoughts or help with this. Thanks

you need at least 450 mg deca a week for at least 8 weeks at your weight to see results the d-bol should be 40-50 mg ed the rest looks good but you might want to get some hcg for the end of that cycle

jack hust said:
you need at least 450 mg deca a week for at least 8 weeks at your weight to see results the d-bol should be 40-50 mg ed the rest looks good but you might want to get some hcg for the end of that cycle

Why does he need deca at such a high dose? I know guys who at his weight (on this board) who get fine results from 300mg/week... But you should run it for about 8-10 weeks, you could extend the dbol to a fifth week if you'd like.... The rest of the cycle looks good to me, if you were running test weeks 1-12 you'd need to be on a fast acting test for at least the last 3 weeks of your test use to get any knid of long esters out of your system. I'd recommend test propionate for either the entire cycle or just the last 3-4 weeks so you wouldn't have to wait for a long time to start clomid...

SOMETHING like:
wk--test----t-prop--dbol--deca----fina-----winny
1----750---------------30----300---------------------
2----750---------------30----300---------------------
3----750---------------30----300---------------------
4----750---------------30----300---------------------
5----750---------------*-----300---------------------
6----750----------------------300---------------------
7----750----------------------300-----80ED---50ED
8----750----------------------300-----80ED---50ED
9--------------700-------------*--------80ED---50ED
10-------------700------------*--------80ED---50ED
11-------------700----------------------80ED---50ED
12-------------700----------------------80ED---50ED
13CLOMID----------------------------------------------
14**CLOMID-------------------------------------------
*= if you want
** = if you chose to run the deca to week 10 then you'd need to wait until week 14 to start clomid...

YUM

you need at least 450 mg deca a week for at least 8 weeks at your weight to see results
He is not looking for results from the deca, just joint relief. I know a few guys who run low dose deca in almost every cycle for just that reason and they have good results. Especially as you get older, being on cycle and packing on mass and strength makes things on old bodies a bit tougher. Something the wipper snappers wont have to worry about for many years.

Zyglamail said:
..Something the wipper snappers wont have to worry about for many years.
:FRlol: haha.... You said wipper snapper, oh that sent me laughing .... lol, ok... Sorry.. lol

YUM

My suggestions:
weeks 1-5: dbol @ 30 mgs
weeks 1-5: deca @ 200 mgs
weeks 1-10: test @ 750 mgs
weeks 6-12: fina @ 80 mgs ED
weeks 13-16: clomid @ 100/100/50/50

GOOD LUCK!

Zyglamail

Actually Zyglamail is correct pertaining to me. I stay sore all the time on EQ. 10-12 will be test prop ed, just wanted to shorten my email ?. The reason I am cutting the deca short on dosage and time, along with the lower dosage of dbol, is I am concerned about the gyno situation. 1st cycle nips got a little sore, and the end of the nips actually stick out a little more than before the cycle. I thought about picking up some EQ for 7-12 but think I got enough going on. Any thoughts on the this

Re: Zyglamail

Falconer said:
Actually Zyglamail is correct pertaining to me. I stay sore all the time on EQ. 10-12 will be test prop ed, just wanted to shorten my email ?. The reason I am cutting the deca short on dosage and time, along with the lower dosage of dbol, is I am concerned about the gyno situation. 1st cycle nips got a little sore, and the end of the nips actually stick out a little more than before the cycle. I thought about picking up some EQ for 7-12 but think I got enough going on. Any thoughts on the this

I think you have enough going on, plus EQ for six weeks wont do all too much...

If you run arimidex @ .5 ED or 1mg/EOD you shouldn't have any problems with sore nips..

YUM

Top Bottom