Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle (Test-E) & (Deca) Question! Thanks!

Jbjeepin56

Hey everyone its my first time on elite fitness! HELLO!

I have been working out most of my life since Middle school, all through high school from football and now I ready to start my first cycle! The past year I have dedicated my self to staying healthy and eating good. I am 6 feet tall, 180-185lbs???, 25 years old...and not sure about body fat.

So I got some Deca and some Test E

My question is about the other meds I should be taking during and after my cycle is over.
I want to know what I should take as far as nolva and stuff like that!

I have not started. I want to get it right before I start.
So far this is my plan

Week 1-10 Test 350mg a week dividing dose monday and thursday
Week 1-10 Deca 300mg a week dividing dose mon and thursday

I think this is a good begginner cycle!? I just want to know what other meds I should run along with it and the meds I should run after cycle is done... and when i should start taking them. Im not sure how test or deca will effect my body that is why im asking and i wont know till i try! Thanks alotttttt to any one who talks to me about it!!! you will be great help. sorry if this was too long! Thanks

Josh

what's going to happen. Your balls are gonna shrink and you won't be able to get it up....
haha.
Well for the most part you should be fine. you have low doses, which is good for a first cycle. Some prefer a test only cycle for a firdt timer because if you are prone to sides and get them, what compound will it be from? if its 2 and you have not taken either before it's hard to tell from which compound the side(s) come from.
During the cycle you can take human chorionic gonadotropin ( hcg) 2 times a week at 250mcg to help recover and testicular atrophy ( shrinking balls). An AI ( aromastase inhibitor) can be taken to reduce estrogen sides like water retention and gyno. do not take nolva with deca.

After the cycle 'post cycle therepyl (pct) is to jump start your natural testosterone production again while it was suppressed. There are a lot of drugs/ supplements you can take from clomid to stack from PP ( Loook at the PCT sticky at the top of the page!)

There is more research you can do before starting, but it's good to see you asking first rather than starting, finding something wrong and then asking.
What does your diet and training look like? do you have somewhat of a guess at bf? can you see your abs?
FWIW- I did my first cycle at 500mgs test ew for 12 weeks. with a dbol kicker. Awesome cycle. Maybe you can save the deca for your 2nd cycle, but some love that stack for mass.
Do you know what aspirating means? Just checking to see if you have done some research ;)

Ok you had a few questions. Thanks for the reply. As for boddy fat, I can see my abs alittle, Im not fat and im not skinny. Im just (fit), if i had to use a word to sum it up. Well it looking like im going to skip the deca this time and just take the Test for the first cycle.

Aspirating?.. I think it means to suck up a fluid..

I also didnt say this but, I want to bulk up.. not cut right now. Just thought i would put that out there.

Diet for the day = usually 4 chicken brest through out the day, 3 eggs in morning with a good juice (orange/milk) and some other things like toast, protein shake during the day, lots of watter, maby a steak, rice, patatos, sandwitch. I bassically just try to eat as much protein throughout the day as i can and not as much fat. I dont really have a plan it just has seemed to work for me in the past. My plan is to eat alot and make sure its protein.

I want my dick to work properly!! and balls!

So it looks like im just doing a cycle of Test-E now...What about PCT and AI now??

Ok you had a few questions. Thanks for the reply. As for boddy fat, I can see my abs alittle, Im not fat and im not skinny. Im just (fit), if i had to use a word to sum it up. Well it looking like im going to skip the deca this time and just take the Test for the first cycle.

Aspirating?.. I think it means to suck up a fluid..

I also didnt say this but, I want to bulk up.. not cut right now. Just thought i would put that out there.

Diet for the day = usually 4 chicken brest through out the day, 3 eggs in morning with a good juice (orange/milk) and some other things like toast, protein shake during the day, lots of watter, maby a steak, rice, patatos, sandwitch. I bassically just try to eat as much protein throughout the day as i can and not as much fat. I dont really have a plan it just has seemed to work for me in the past. My plan is to eat alot and make sure its protein.

I want my dick to work properly!! and balls!

So it looks like im just doing a cycle of Test-E now...What about PCT and AI now??
you can use both the deca and test for the 1st cycle...the doses are so low i would find it hard to believe you would have any sides at all

you can use both the deca and test for the 1st cycle...the doses are so low i would find it hard to believe you would have any sides at all

Yea its low. but is it high enough to give good results and low enough to not get bad sides... haha that would be good.

me persoanlly would raise everything but then the low dose bandwagon guys would come in and argue.... so its ur choice... the standard before weas 500 test/400 deca ew...so in all reality ur original ideas were good and still n the low side..im sure u would do ok with it if you train and eat well

Im still doin research but I might do 400mg of test a week. and 300 mg of deca a week. I also just might do the Test alone and do that 350mg to 400mg a week by its self. Still not sure on the PCT and AI for just the Test alone.

make sure to take in good fats during cycle. Diet can make or break a cycle, so get that down solid, then training, and then the AAS.

My training I know is good + + +, The diet...Im going to make a chart and stick with it. I have a nutritionist friend who will help me with that, who is awair of what i plan to do.
So that shouldnt be a problem.

next step... figure out a good plan...thanks again to thoes who respond.

I might seem like im flip floping around but...its the right thing to do....I just wanna be %100 on what needs to be done as for pct and ai.
You can probely guess im just not trying to do something wrong and really mess up my health.
Just wanna get it right....plus im bored so this is working for me haha

Top Bottom