Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle layout for my cut. Is it any better than before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People complain about my last post as I had dnp running for 60 days. I now changed it to 28 days. Is it any better/safer? I used dnp 4 times before all 12 day cycles starting at 250 and ending at 750mg. I plan to start sept. 1st so any advice is helpful.

Stats- 5'10'' 210lbs floating around 10-12%. Goal is to get down to 175-185 completely shredded then lean bulk back up to around 195-200 staying in single digit bf%.

I'm fairly lean now abs are visible, veins pop in my calves/quads and forearms/biceps.

Day 1-71 2,000 kcal 50/30/20 split

DNP
Day 1-13 1 cap 250mg crystal
Day 14-21 2 cap 500mg crystal
Day 22-28 3 cap 750mg crystal

Clen
Day 1-42 40mcg up to what I can handle usually around 80-120mcg than staying there until last day.

T3
Day 7-35 50mcg

Keto
Day 15-42 1mg before bed

ECA
Day 43-71

Day 72- Ace/Prop/Mast/Var cycle for next 12 weeks for lean bulk as I know I will lose a couple lbs of muscle on the cut.

i would avoid DNP personally, but good luck!

Thanks man but I'm more scared of the clen then dnp bro lol. First time I used clen I had a mini heart attack and a shooting pain in my chest all the way down my arm. Had to chew some aspirin. Never had effects like that from dnp only extreme sweating and yellow sperm lol. Oh yea and extreme fat loss with minimal muscle loss.

One of our terms of this site is that we forbid the discussion of DNP.
Sorry :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom