Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new 3 month stack

bren565

suggestions or comments on my stack as i see it ( all of this will be over a 3 month period )

novedex xt - 2 pills a day

test fx - pills unknown most likely 2-4 a day

protein powder 1 serving a day

creatine (purple K ) 2 pills a day

any other suggestions to add to this stack?

also being an anti aromatase, wouldnt novedex XT by gaspari be a good post cycle for

winstrol or dianabol?

suggestions or comments on my stack as i see it ( all of this will be over a 3 month period )

novedex xt - 2 pills a day

test fx - pills unknown most likely 2-4 a day

protein powder 1 serving a day

creatine (purple K ) 2 pills a day

any other suggestions to add to this stack?

also being an anti aromatase, wouldnt novedex XT by gaspari be a good post cycle for

winstrol or dianabol?

First off, welcome to EF bro. I would do a little research on the boards first. Your questions are kinda all over the map. Start with diet, goals, height, weight, how long you been training, is this your first cycle (sounds like it). You need to put a little more thought and construction into your post bro. I couldn't give you an answer based on this post.

alright man alright no i can seee what your getting at.

id prefer to cut- lose bf % and gain some strength, then after that, i would like to try some bulking during the winter.

Throw up your stats. I'm not one of them but you have a ton of Supersmart badasses on this forum that love to help people; i.e...Capt FT(Showoff) Sonicwaste(supp guru) Southernlord(Hella twisted sense o humor but big and strong as a ox so they keep him around) Needto(Pretty much zues) Radar(under the radar usually) ConanX( ......) and so on. Those were just dudes that I know if I got a question they are always here with a answer. So just throw up your stats and your goals and your diet and watch the magic happen:)

Welcome to elite bro..... God to have you novedex XT is pretty much crap btw
Where the hell were you when I took that crap? LOL. I hadn't found EF yet.

Welcome aboard. Ask your questions. Read around some old posts. You'll probably find most things have been asked before so do some digging.

Top Bottom