Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never go to a fashion show to meet the girl you're with...

calveless wonder said:
probably. i'm far from sober right now

REALLY! We would have never noticed that if you didnt tell us. Can you include a diagram next time to help out the less intelligent people. Just fuckin with ya bro. Enjoy it while ya can. You will be suprised how many times this will happen after you get married. Before I was married this would never happen. After you get married you will be tempted with this all the time. There is a mysterious power that wearing a wedding ring has. I would reccomend that all single guys wear one. It will definately help you get women.

Latamier said:
REALLY! We would have never noticed that if you didnt tell us. Can you include a diagram next time to help out the less intelligent people. Just fuckin with ya bro. Enjoy it while ya can. You will be suprised how many times this will happen after you get married. Before I was married this would never happen. After you get married you will be tempted with this all the time. There is a mysterious power that wearing a wedding ring has. I would reccomend that all single guys wear one. It will definately help you get women.

yeah..what is it about the ring???

lol @ the title of this thread ;) I'll try to remember that one bro; i've got a bunch of fashion shows coming up!!! :D

stilleto said:
i'm sorry but this is bothering me.

if you're going to refer to one as 'girl #1', that implies there is a 'girl #2' and there isn't. you might as well just called her 'mary' or 'athena'. or else, choose one of the other characters and call her 'girl #2'.

please re-write this whole thread and proofread next time. thanks.

I'll be sure to make that priority #1 next time after blowing about a gram and having at least 10 drinks

i woulda tried to get some digits on the DL with the other chicks. would it have been an issue? i mean as long as your not disrespectful about it fuck it. not like u r dating #1

MaGilicuti said:
i woulda tried to get some digits on the DL with the other chicks. would it have been an issue? i mean as long as your not disrespectful about it fuck it. not like u r dating #1

there was nothing "DL" about this night

however, i had a blast. and my pimp hand is strong

i just woke up and gotta go pick up girl #2 in a couple of hours.
(hah stiletto, thats why i didnt use girl #2 in this story! she's not the real girl #2)

nimbus said:
lol @ the title of this thread ;) I'll try to remember that one bro; i've got a bunch of fashion shows coming up!!! :D

lmao sorry about my texts towards the end of the night/morning.

i was skeeted out of my mind and gave this huge motivational and philosophical speech to this one duck dude (the only guy who was still up at that point) at my friend's crib

While holding a six pack of Diet Coke, you should have told both girls to "Let's get the hell out of here" , and try to bang them both damnit! I don't care if they hate each other. They could be on opposite ends! lol

pics.

I woulda ditched your coke bitch and had been all over her friends.
That bitch will always be there if you wanna hang out with her, at most she would get a little peeved. I've pulled shit like that and then I just pretend like nothing happened and beacuase they're all fucked up they forget about it.

Top Bottom