Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelmsjer's 2006 Journal

nelmsjer said:
Bodyweight: 210.6!!!!!!!!!! This is getting ridiculous. I stopped trying to gain weight 1 week ago! What in the heck?
Awesome, Nelms!!! :garza:

...oh, I don't live far from Bunny...I'll go get her if she doesn't keep her end of the deal! - but you gotta' cut me in too!!!! lol :lmao:

scorpiogirl said:
Awesome, Nelms!!! :garza:

...oh, I don't live far from Bunny...I'll go get her if she doesn't keep her end of the deal! - but you gotta' cut me in too!!!! lol :lmao:

This is good information. I may have to utilize it at some point down the road...

For now, just a few more details to be worked out.... :evil:

Awesome, awesome workout today. PR city. :)

Today's workout was supposed to be week 4's Monday workout. We did Friday's instead, to push ourself one last time before our break. After the heavy triple, I did a single. So, rep scheme across sets is: 5/5/5/5/3/1

Squats: 180/225/265/315/365/415(PR!) - Oh, yeah. This is starting to get fun. :)

Bench Press: 135/165/195/225/265/308(PR!) - 3 plates are in my future. I feel it. :D

Power clean: 105/135/160 - We were running out of time, and I was scheduled for a 215 triple. So, I said "just put 225 on there". And then I busted out 225 for a triple and another PR!

So, afterwards I'm waiting on my wife to come out so we can get back to work. She walks around the corner after changing and still has the pumped look, and she has on this tight pink scoop neck shirt with "sleeves" that just barely cover her shoulders (by design). And my freaking jaw dropped. My wife looks like a freaking sexy fitness model.

God is good, my friends...very good, indeed. :p

Holy crap - what got into you? Pre-vacation adrenaline or something?

Nice job - not sure if you were there before but you're at the magical 300-400-500 milestone :chomp: Sweet!

Top Bottom