Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelmsjer's 2006 Journal

Hey, I just posted this in the Ladies forum, and it is just as true over here. So...here it is.

It's been 23 months for me, and 13 for IP. This may sound strange, but I think it's going to be a little bit of a rough transition. Working 84 hour weeks is all we know. In a sense, we've been "programmed" that our life is our job. It just kind of naturally happens out here. It's not good or bad, it's just how it is. :)

So, the time off to see my son (pic below) and then Treil's show and travel with Mermaid and P are going to be some "therapy" for us to get back into reality. So, as weird as it sounds, we would appreciate any prayers as we get back into the real world and figure out what to do with an additional 50 hours per week.

Thanks to ALL of you for all the support you've given us while we've been over here. I can honestly say that EF has been one of our stress relievers and sanity keepers. The quality of some of the people is transferred quite easily through the keyboard, and we are thankful for it.

Even better...we get to meet some of you soon.

So, until then... thanks again. :heart:

Charlie.jpg

You my friend are a blast! I just loved talking to you and your beautiful wife! You two are the best!!

Top Bottom