Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negativity need not apply/ Assistance request

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO typical meat heads and their stuck up fucking atts , fuck you , I ended up in prison for racing ? Fortunately no detail need apply as it is none of your business. All I asked for was a way to work with what I got ? A kid ? as I told guys your size and with your " God Like" attitudes in prison , if you see a kid , smack him , as I chocked their oversized asses the fuck out. 149 was a cutting weight I CHOOSE to start with, I was an easy 230 when I played college ball . I just got some dbol, messed around , here I am . So don't act like you know were I came from in life with statements such as " Played with some weights" . This is not my first rodeo dum ass . Thanks for the complete determent of ever using this board again . Appreciate it .

This cracks me up....with your attitude I can see why you ended up in prison, & yes I can say that...because I have a brother in prison and I know the types of personalities in there.

And with your strength going up so quickly & you "going hard" in the gym as you say, your body is going to pay the price, but you'll find out the hard way soon enough.

And to answer your question, no dbol is not at all a substitute for Test.

Please tell me what has inclined the statement that " my attitude " had anything to do with prison ? I asked a few questions with a little background information and statements. Nothing in my post says " hey I am an asshole hellion of a young man who says fuck everything im reckless ? I am just ultimately confused with your diagnostics of my personality and attitude? On what criteria are you basing your judgments >? Because I made mistakes in life? Your a moron ..I would be greatly excited for the opportunity to carry a conversation with you face to face. I apologize for my lack of knowledge in this field. Perhaps you can communicate with me on a more formal venue ? Educate me? Instead you belittle me and attack me personally .

you know what i'm not gonna ban you. because i am hoping you clean up your shitty attitude and sit back and learn a thing or two from here. so far you sound like you aren't willing to listen to a thing. makes me wonder why even come here seeking help?

PS. don't threaten one of our members on here again. just cause you are a 140 pound skinny guy with small man syndrome doesn't give you the right to come in our house and shit everywhere. so clean up your fucking attitude or i will show you the door

I like to allow these types of threads once in a while cause its good to show other newbs what NOT to do. see how this guy has roid rage? this is what happens when you are immature and juicing.. why we don't let those under 21 post in AAS.

178 sir , chosen weight , college ball player, was 230 plus...got down to 149 from a surgery. So no little man syn here bro , And I am willing to learn , I just don't want my character to receive detriment due to questions you "Professionals" may find silly. I can seeking knowledge , asked how to make this work , instead " Little man " Kid" Play with weights" Why you went to prison " are the statements I receive , so my question is " Its not ok for me to shit on you ? But it is ok for you to shit on me? Life is a two way street my friend . Ban me , I can care less than you imagine, Pixels mean about as much to me as these ridiculous statements about me and my character. I just want knowledge , a little bit of friendship , and a community that is not so judgmental towards past mistakes. Life goes on so why live in the past? I just needed help , not to be put down any further than I already fell . Thanks for that.

Please tell me what has inclined the statement that " my attitude " had anything to do with prison ? I asked a few questions with a little background information and statements. Nothing in my post says " hey I am an asshole hellion of a young man who says fuck everything im reckless ? I am just ultimately confused with your diagnostics of my personality and attitude? On what criteria are you basing your judgments >? Because I made mistakes in life? Your a moron ..I would be greatly excited for the opportunity to carry a conversation with you face to face. I apologize for my lack of knowledge in this field. Perhaps you can communicate with me on a more formal venue ? Educate me? Instead you belittle me and attack me personally .

First off what was your reason to even bring up the fact that you were in prison?...huh???... that had nothing to do with your question at all. Your just another dimwit who thinks becuase they spent some jail time that there automatically tough guys now.

Cutting from 230 to 149?......sure

And what statement did you make that showed me your personality.....how about this one. "I hate people such as yourself, you obviously are unknowledgeable in the facts of HARD WORK and dbol and correct diet and 6 miles a day cardio"

That was said to one of the most knowledgable people on this site who gave you the best advice possible in his reply to you, but you refuse to listen to advice.

And don't worry I'm not a mod...just a respectful standard member here to learn. Something you should try sometime.

You have to understand that this community is very bitter towards people who abuse steroids. Its the main reason that steroids are forever banned/illegal and their name will always be tarnished. To answer your question, Dbol won't work as a test base.

You have to understand that this community is very bitter towards people who abuse steroids. Its the main reason that steroids are forever banned/illegal and their name will always be tarnished. To answer your question, Dbol won't work as a test base.

You keep rambling on about useless shit but you arent saying anything. Your next post should be:
"Hey guys sorry about my clusterfuck of an initial post and the useless attitude that I gave after I got questioned, i would like to just know how to do XYZ"

You can do it, I have faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom