Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtos protein bars!~~!!!

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
so my lazy ass finally made these badboys tonight after aweek of having them....there fantastic!!!
instead of making 12 bars i made it into 8... 31 fat 54 carb 39 prot (estimate)
great quick snack...taste better hands down then any bar out there!! congrats bro ya got some good shit! any plans for diff flavors?

so my lazy ass finally made these badboys tonight after aweek of having them....there fantastic!!!
great quick snack...taste better hands down then any bar out there!! congrats bro ya got some good shit! any plans for diff flavors?

Needtos Kitchen - Needtobuildmuscle Board

check this out bro.. I am busy as hell but I am still going to find time to add new recipes all the time to this site. Right now you can make all kinds of different flavors and recipes just using the one protein pack we have.. That is one of the best parts of the product. Its unique ability to change.. Its not just one flavor its hundreds of flavors in 1. Its hundreds of different macro's in one..

Right now the bars are only sold at Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Better Protein Bars - Bodybuilding supplements|nutritional supplements|fat burners|whey protein| but they will be selling on my site needtobuildmuscle.com sooner or later... Other sites across the net are also stalking the bars as well.. If you own a site or a sup store and want to talk bulk pricing you can pm me about this.. I do bulk pricing sales as low as 10 units and as high as 500 units or more and i can handle all of this..

They truly are a brake threw in the protein bar industry and every one should try them.

And I just came back from the Grocery store and as i walked into the house i Said SHIT! I forgot to get honey, well there's tomorrow the store is just 2 blocks away!

RADAR

sounding good :)

Everyone loves these bars.

yes id o...wish i had some more!!!

Top Bottom