Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEEDTO! Shipping to Canada!!

Bigpimpin10

Platinum
So i finally decided to give needtos superstack a try... i ended up ordering two superstacks one starter stack and needtosleep..stalking up and got somethings for a friend... so i orderded on friday.. which right after i payed i got a bunch of emails saying its already shipped!! seemed to good to be true.. so i was like whatever let it ride we'll see when the products come.. i had a box arrive on thurdsay and one on friday... so 5 and 6 days!! its fucking amazing!! i thought itd take awhile.. i asked around the board to some canadian fellows and they said the same thing.. fast shipping..great products.. and amazing customer service from needto himself...

for anyone that is contemplating on if they should buy the products or not... YES YOU SHOULD.. read a bunch of reviews on this forum... im going to be starting in a couple of days or next monday!! ... so i will be reviewing the supplements as well..

Good job needto..
never thought i would make a needto apperciation thread (kind of a apperciation thread)
because theres always so good damn many to always post in!!

:p:evil:

Agreed. Got mine yesterday (box 1 of 2 - 5 bags of bars, 3x Liver, 1x Joint). My other box (1x Diesel, 2x Katana) should be in today/tomorrow. Around a week to get here (East Coast, Canada).

My wife wonders why my cat keeps getting mail. Using his name for shipping FTW!

At first I was shocked when I heard this as well. When customers call I always explain to give it up to 10 days as it has to go through customs. Yet, they always call back or email within the week to say it arrived. It is awesome.

LOL about the cat name!!

Top Bottom