Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto and friends, How to use Forma solo for fat loss?

more info on this please?
Since its topically dependent, where ever you apply the horse chestnut seed extract topically, it will literally drain the water out of that area, which is why it actually helps lower blodd pressure. This explains why many bbers used to use lasik.

Since its topically dependent, where ever you apply the horse chestnut seed extract topically, it will literally drain the water out of that area, which is why it actually helps lower blodd pressure. This explains why many bbers used to use lasik.

sounds interesting... where can i get my hands on this product?

This^- I also notice a definite skin tightening effect from the forma- I believe the horse chestnut extract aides in this aswell.

Yes The chestun extract pulls water out of the skin and pushes it into the veins and muscles. So you are getting a tighter thinner skin with fuller thicker muscle look from it. Perfect for pre contest peeps . Like op said this product is so versatile. All the products we make are versatile:heart:

just wanted to say I'm doing letro/dost/forma gyno removal and what used to be a silver dollar sized lump under my nipple is now about half a penny... I ran letro/dost by itself a month ago and the forma (applied on the chest and abs) is making all the diference in the world mood and libido wise too hehe

Forma is my favorite product needto has ever come out with...I've been running it 2 months straight...bought myself a few bottles.

It has actually shrunk my gyno, makes me feel amazing every day, keeps me dry, balances my estrogen, it's just an amazing product...not to mention I feel crazy strong, my libido is up and it does NOT crush my joints. It blows any other AI out of the water.

Forma is my favorite product needto has ever come out with...I've been running it 2 months straight...bought myself a few bottles.

It has actually shrunk my gyno, makes me feel amazing every day, keeps me dry, balances my estrogen, it's just an amazing product...not to mention I feel crazy strong, my libido is up and it does NOT crush my joints. It blows any other AI out of the water.
How are you dosing it?

Top Bottom