Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto and friends, How to use Forma solo for fat loss?

not primarily a fat loss product an AI first however will def dry you out nicely lol

Exactly what I would have said. You can use it as the base compound for a light cycle in a "reverse pyramid" stile. Starting out the first 2 weeks at 10 pumps twice a day, 2nd 2 weeks 5 pumps twice a day last week or two at 3 pumps twice a day. Combine it with Need2slin and Alpha T-2 for a nutrition practitioning plus Thermo effect. This will cause accelerated fat lose combined with the forma-stanzol. Fairly muscle sparing as well but I would add in some gear to insure this is prevented at all times throughout the cycle.

:D

Last edited:
As some of the other good bros point out. Great for drying out and vascularity for me. Not to mention all the other great effects.

I like the combo Needto pointed out of forma + need2slin + alpha t2... Sounds damn good to me, and adding in Gear is just icing on the cake

not sure but maybe add forged burner i know to many chefs spoil the soup but i ran a stack similar and had forged burner in there as well!

The combo Needto suggest is very effective. I love how fast the Forma Stanzol dries too.

Top Bottom