Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needs help with second cycle

canadianmonster

Hello I am currently on my first cycle of steroids. I am taking 30 mg of dbol a day with 10 mg of m1t a day, plan on doing this for 7 to 9 weeks. I have no pct (which I know I should).
My stats at the moment are 190, 6'1 tall, and about 14% bf.
But my main concern is what I should do for my next cycle, I know I need to get pct for sure, also some anti estrogens would be a good idea. but I have been leaning towards tnt injectables, its 200 test with 150 tren.
Was just wondering if the tnt would need something else stacked with it.
I'm really just looking for strength and mass, but I don't want to be huge and bloated. Any info on good stacks, or any info on anything else stated would be appreciated.
Canadianmonster

first off how old are you?

2nd, get a pct right NOW. read the pct sticky up top.

3rd, you shouldn't run orals for over 6 weeks.

4th, running tren for your first injectable cycle is out of the question. stick with test.

do you have any liver support for this cycle? how far in are you? you need to get fully recovered from this cycle before you even start with a 2nd!

I am 18.
I'm only coming up on my 5th week of the cycle.
I have been taking milk thistle everyday, liver feels great.
Just trying to get info.
Buddy is getting me some test and eq.
Just need to get some pct like you said, how long should I take off between cycles to fully recover?

no AAS advice to ANYONE under 18, seriously man i dunno why your bothering at your age, your cycles pritty rubbish ontop of that you should be more concerned about how to cum off before you start askin about your next cycle, train hard train natural and most importantly educate yourself, read and learn i spent over 2years readin and learning about AAS before i started my 1st cycle and that was before i found EF!

you shouldn't do aas, you have to be 21 on this bored to get advice. sorry. and not to be an ass, but your post backs the fact up that you're not ready for aas.

I think we need to make an exception here.
This guy is already 5 weeks in, hes going to need some advice for coming off of this.

Read the PCT sticky bro, and my honest advice is not to run this cycle past 6 weeks which your probably just about at.
Start your PCT ASAP. Recover. Stay off the the AAS.

Top Bottom