Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needing to drop 6% bodyfat and would like advise

DevilDog619

Im a US Marine so needless to say I exercise alot. On top of morning PT 5 times a week Im on the P90x program to push myself that much harder. Im not much into bodybuilding as looking like Mr Universe isnt a personal goal of mine but I am looking to gain a little more muscle and get ripped with 10% bodyfat or less but I have reached a plateau and weight loss for me is extremely sluggish. I am currently 4 lbs over Marine Corps weight standard but I tape at under 18% so no problem, but I wanna loose the extra weight in 3 months. My stats are;

25 yrs old
16% BF
5'6
174 lbs

I have been thinking about clen but the problem is I cant find a site thats legit, every site I have researched is a fraud in one way or another, either fake products or just take your money. Im not rich so I cant afford to get ripped off, if anyone can suggest a legit source either on here or in a PM or a better product please post

I eat 6 times a day, 1500-2000 cal a day, under 40g fat (none sat or trans) under 50 carbs (10g of sugar max) and consume apx 175g of protein a day. My exercise routine involves running 4-5 miles in the mornings in sand and up and over hills and other varied terrain in the Mojave and follow through with P90x workouts in the evenings according to their schedule. I also drink 3 gallons of water a day, but thats mostly because of being inn such a hot environment. Ive cut back everywhere I can think of and dont want to overdo the cardio but if anybody thinks I need to do more lemme know, I want educated responses as to how to tweak my routine!

Last edited:
also the 16% bf is according to military taping standards, I know their not accurate but its all I have. They subtract your neck size from your waist and I have a small neck, Ill try to get a better assessment on the bf when I can

Good Shit Dude that's some damn hard work! I think you're fine on the cardio, I know it's the Military, but I gotta ask. How much control do you have over your diet?

The best way for me to answer that is to give you a little history, sorry if its alot. about 12 months ago I weighed 275 lbs and wore size 46 jeans, now I weigh 174 with a size 32. The first 3 months I did nutrisystem and lost 60 lbs, tho I tweaked the diet some like when you were supposed to eat a piece of fruit I waited and ate it inbetween the meal and the snack so I was constantly eating. I did that with no exercise at all, but I wanted to get into shape as my plan was to join the military all along so I got a personal trainer at golds gym, unfortunately I couldnt stay on nutrisystem being as active as I was becoming so I had to alter my diet and ate boiled chicken breast, salads with fat free dressing etc and still lost 8% bf in 5 weeks (I was still a big boy so the results wernt THAT dramatic imo). So imo I have a great deal of control of my diet, problem is if I starve myself the weight comes back and If I eat too much obviously I gain too.

So I have been eating a sensible breakfast at teh chow hall like a small portion of scrambled eggs, low fat yogurt, a sausage patty and coffee sweetened with splenda and non dairy creamer. in between meals I will eat nutri grain bars so I never go more than 2 hours without digesting something. Lunch there is something different everyday but I stay away from the pastas, usually have a meat like sliced turkey and get a salad with green or black olives, jalapenos, white chicken breast pieces and just enough Italian dressing for flavo and have a pear or banana and a glass of diet soda. Dinner will be pretty much the same thing different flavor and still have a nutrigrain bar in between. I dont eat after evening chow so I have a good 6 hours of not eating before I go to bed. Im frustrated beyond belief as to why I cannot drop more weight but I know I am also putting muscle with alot of the workouts I am doing. My goal is to get down to 160 lbs or less with 10% bf or less and in the past 2 months I have only lost 7 lbs on the scale. I know looking at the scale isnt as important to most of yall but being 4 lbs over Marine Corps standard I want to get myself within a comfortable range. Sorry if thats alot to digest just wanted to cover all the bases lol

bro you cant ask about sources on the site!! youll get banned.. you seem like a good guy..alot of people will chime in for you

I'll venture to say that your daily caloric intake is too low....
THe amount of cardio and exercise you do is up there but your body has become very efficient so it preserves itself. i mean eventually you will loose the weight but it will take time

You need for 1-2days a week to eat more food and try to build some muscle. You wont get fat in that short period of time but it will shock your body enough to be able to loose weight again.
Is like a re-feed...high carbs, low fat, high protein

I'm not the expert, SonicWaste is though, but, I too think you're not getting enough calories. It sounds like if you were to calculate your BMR then add your activity level which is extremely high for you you would be falling quite short. 3600 calories what I came up with (BMR x 1.9 for activity level) give or take 200 cause my calculator doesn't want to work, but that's where you should be at. So you're overtraining. I honestly would up the protein a ton. If you're weighing 175lbs you should get about 300 of protein. thats roughly 1200 cals from protein. I would then up your carbs. Don't be too afraid of them cause your burning them off crazy fast with your running! but up it to about 100-150g a day. It's tripple your carb intake but in all reality that's not much at all. then fill in the rest with good fats such as lots of fish, almonds, flax oil, etc... Try this for two weeks. Let me know how the body reacts to it. You definately do not need stims or anything else at this point. I also think you're "Tape" method is not accurate at all for accurate BF% calculation.

PS Bigpimpin is right You CANT ASK FOR SOURCES. If you need that info join thesourcecheck.com

PS good job on the fat loss thus far. That's amazing how far you've come! Dedication brother.

Top Bottom