Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Sleep does it again!

I'm having trouble sleeping when the weather gets hot, so decided to try the Need2Sleep, picked some at the UK supplier, tried it for the first time last night, damn best sleep in a long time, really great! it's a keeper for them really hot days imo..

i only got 3 hours of sleep on fri night after being out all night and having to drive an hour home. need2sleep was there again for me ... i was able to sleep 12 hours sat night and then take a 3 hour nap sunday to catch up on my sleep. now on monday morning i feel refreshed.. thanks need2sleep!

I'm having trouble sleeping when the weather gets hot, so decided to try the Need2Sleep, picked some at the UK supplier, tried it for the first time last night, damn best sleep in a long time, really great! it's a keeper for them really hot days imo..

Bingo ! hot days or if you are feeling restless 2 caps will send you off nicely to snoozeville ! :D

Top Bottom