Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2 ... Canada wants you bro

Let's see:

If they paid you $80 per hour (going rate for a floor installer ;) ) x 10 hours a day = $800 x 365 days = $292k ... he's still $8k short :(

Those fugs charge you for hours they don't work and then work another job at the same time = your post = fail :)

I'm mean foreigners that got work there :rolleyes:

I don't get you...

You will not get flooring peeps or tradesmen from the West coming here to work in that profession....

Why would they, they pay $200-400 to the labourers, they will not pay someone more regardless of skill (and it would be a lot better).

Let's see:

If they paid you $80 per hour (going rate for a floor installer ;) ) x 10 hours a day = $800 x 365 days = $292k ... he's still $8k short :(

Dumbass every job done in fort mac is paying double, but fort mac is probably one of the shittiest places to live. He probably ran his own show, no one in fort mac, would be overly impressed like you appear to be about him making 300k.

You could make 100k a year as a janitor probably hah.

I'm mean foreigners (e.g. Westerners) that go work there :rolleyes:

You could buy 40 houses in texas for the price of one in fort mac, oh and I don't know what this bitch ass 10 hour day shit is, in canada and especially alberta and even more so fort mac, everyone works 12 minimum, so they get alot of OT. Chances are the dude ran his own show, and charged up the ass. It's actually really easy to believe..

that is exactly what I was thinking, Friendly, dude ran his own company or something, no way as a worker are you making that much doing flooring. 80k or something I can see. What is this fort mac shite? A city?

that is exactly what I was thinking, Friendly, dude ran his own company or something, no way as a worker are you making that much doing flooring. 80k or something I can see. What is this fort mac shite? A city?

yeah it's about eight hours north of calgary, it's basically the heart of the oilfield.. and I know at least 3 people who are not running thier own business making over 140k a year and they work just a little over half the year. It's not anywhere most people would want to live. usually you go work 3-4 weeks straight 12 hour days min shitloads of OT. then you're off for 1-2 and you do it all over again.

but like a 20k house in texas would be like 700k in fort mac.

Top Bottom