Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need workout advice to bulk up

P_o_B

I go to the gym 5-6 days a week, i know the exercises i wanna do but wanted to ask about what muscle groups should i work together?

monday: legs shoulders
tuesday back/bis
wednesday chest tris
thursday rest
friday bi's and shoulders
saturday abs and cardio
sunday traps and tris
i do cardio for 10 minutes before working out

I realize this isnt the best training schedule, just made it up randomely right now cause i want to change it up.. right now its pretty random, so i would like some help to fix it up
so it helps me put on some serious mass

thanks!

Train in a way that gets you stronger on all the main lifts. Stick at it consistently. Food will give you mass gains.

What steve said bro. If your going to the gym and working out 5-6 days per week you are not giving your bod time to grow. Save that for later when you are an intermediate or advanced lifter. Too much for right now. You should think "Less is More Cuz for you it is as far as lifting goes.
Oh yeah and dont be afraid to EAT!

thanks guys. i dont work or anything.. just working out mostly, so does my body still need more rest??
i try eating 4-5 times a day.. my eating schedule gets messed up when i wake up late otherwise id be eating 5-6 times
wut time do u guys wake up lol

you need to wake up at 7 and eat a nutritious breakfast.

and you can work out everyday for 75 minutes IF you split your workouts as I outlined above. however since you are new might want to work your way up and get your conditioning down. just learn to listen to your body.. if your body needs a rest, then give it a rest. otherwise hit the gym everyday. you can always just do stretching and light cardio on non weight days.

I hear you on the waking up late. I used to fuck my eating times up at the weekends by getting up late so now I'm on summer break I've made the effort to get up between 7:30-8:00 am. Works a lot better.

Push-Pull-Legs is one of the most effective and popular splits.

Another is Chest/Back - Arms/Shoulders - Legs.

Another is Chest/Tris - Back/Bis - Shoulders/Traps - Legs.

Eat like a horse, get plenty of rest, and don't worry about over-training until you stop growing and getting stronger.

And get a goddamn job, you slacker. :p

I think that if your working out hard and heave 3x/week is plenty. Any more then that it too much.

Top Bottom