Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some solid advice from ELITE

I'm not that experient but I've never heard about someone who used deca while trying to cut.

You can if you run enough masterdon.Hince is why it's the perfect steroid.

RADAR

You can if you run enough masterdon.Hince is why it's the perfect steroid.

RADAR

After reading your post about the combative effects of masteron over estrogenic/progesteronic sides I can understand why, thanks bro.

IMO I would add HCG 250-500 per week. your test and deca are pretty suppressive plus you have a long cycle.
I am assuming you have ancillaries standing by.
Winny should help you drop some of the water you have and tighten you up with a good diet.
I have done that cycle with good results but I kept my carbs around 200 a day and had proviron on hand.

I usually use EQ for trimming down along with primo or winny.
I used a non test cutter last time using eq/primo with hcg 250iu week and loved it with a seamless recovery.

Thanks a ton for the information guys... Radar thank you very much for the information. Big Travis, how much more test would do you think I need and where do I need to bump it up?

Off to work, cannot wait to talk later...thanks guys

Personally I would try adding 50mg eod of prop. to what you have now and be sure to take in casein before bedtime.

why do you guys say to drop deca for solid gains and some others are saying the combo is great?

I believe it's from getting the dreaded deca dick,or the bloat which masterdon does an excellent job on both,it combats bloat & increases Libido,What more can you ask for?

RADAR

Top Bottom