Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some solid advice from ELITE

BBBBig Phenom

Stats 6"3' 222lbs around 12% bf. Done many cycles.

Here is my current cycle and my question to all of the knowledgeable Elite Members is listed below it. Please be honest and straight with me. If, you have experience with similar cycles PLEASE tell me.

Currently on a 10 week cycle on my 3rd week.

Test E 500mg per week
Masteron E 400mg per week
Deca 250mg per week.

Now I have been slacking as far as my diet has been concerned so this week that is all changing. I will be getting my diet in check this week. I am also starting a.m. cardio on an empty stomach after a cup of coffee.

My goal is to add a few pounds of lean muscle and get cut up, also increasing vascularity.

Now, I am wanting to run another cycle when this 10 week cycle is up. This is what I want to do: Tell me what you think.

8 weeks total right after my ten week cycle is done.

Winstrol 50mg ED

Test Prop 100mg EOD.

What can I expect from this cycle and is it a good choice?

please advise and thanks to all in advance.

if i where going to run that i would run high dose on the first cycle and straight bulk then for the second keep the test low and cut. the compounds are lined up good.

18 weeks is a long cycle but not that long. most run 12-14 week cycles. you should be fine as long as you get a good pct after 18 weeks. seems like you are trying to bulk for 10 weeks then cut for 8 weeks. is that your plan? if it is, you should start the masteron at week 7, so it kicks in around week 10 when you start the prop and winny.

I am really not trying to bulk or blow up during the first 10 weeks. I wanted to run a good solid cycle and good solid results. I want to basically run both of them to put on lean muscle. The second will be used to take my cutting to the next level, but the first 10 weeks I still want to lose body fat and get my body fat down to maybe 9% or so.

I figure that cleaning up my diet and starting early a.m. cardio will help a ton. But, what do you guys think about the compound choices??? For PCT, I will be honest have not lined up yet, but I have some time.. What would you fella's recomend? Can't use clomid due to I break out severly.

Thanks again everyone.

and for carb intake. How much should I have in a day? If I am trying to cut BF!!! and how many cards doeds an average size baked potatoe have?

Stats 6"3' 222lbs around 12% bf. Done many cycles.

Here is my current cycle and my question to all of the knowledgeable Elite Members is listed below it. Please be honest and straight with me. If, you have experience with similar cycles PLEASE tell me.

Currently on a 10 week cycle on my 3rd week.

Test E 500mg per week
Masteron E 400mg per week
Deca 250mg per week.

Now I have been slacking as far as my diet has been concerned so this week that is all changing. I will be getting my diet in check this week. I am also starting a.m. cardio on an empty stomach after a cup of coffee.

My goal is to add a few pounds of lean muscle and get cut up, also increasing vascularity.

Now, I am wanting to run another cycle when this 10 week cycle is up. This is what I want to do: Tell me what you think.

8 weeks total right after my ten week cycle is done.

Winstrol 50mg ED

Test Prop 100mg EOD.

What can I expect from this cycle and is it a good choice?

please advise and thanks to all in advance.

I love the first choice as Masterdon Is excellent with those compounds.
Masteron may actually be very useful for combating estrogenic/progesteronic side effects yes, you read that right, if you include Masteron in your cycle, you may not need other "ancillary" drugs like Arimidex or Letrozole). Hence, much like Proviron, Masteron could be used as an anti-side-effect-drug (remember, most ancillary drugs we use to combat estrogenic sides, like nolvadex, letrozole, and arimidex were originally developed to combat breast cancer...and thats exactly what Masteron was developed and used for).

Now as far as the last 8 weeks I'm no fan of Winstrol ,running it behind masterdon is surely going to give you joint issues, Test Prop & Var would be my pick.

RADAR

definitely drop the deca if you want solid gains. pct, run nolvadex for 4 weeks. 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for the last 2 weeks. that should be sufficient. you could also add the "testosterone recovery stack" which everyone swears by to make pct not so crappy. when trying to cut bodyfat, i try to keep carbs around your bodyweight so you should keep it at around 220-230 grams. then slowly drop more. for example, if you eat 6 meals, have protein and carbs in every meal, then 2 weeks later, cut the carbs out at meal 6, then 2 weeks later, cut the carbs out at meal 5 and 6, etc, etc. calorieking.com gives you calories and nutritonl value to almost everything, check it out and you can adjust the portions yourself (oz, grams, etc)

I'm not that experient but I've never heard about someone who used deca while trying to cut.

Top Bottom