Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help .... Be ruthless

Thanks for the feedback on the rice/oatmeal. As for replacing the rice, or at least some of it, any recommendations?

Honestly it's easy, I make a large freezer bag full at the beginning of the week and split it up for meals every morning. My snacks and lunch are usually cold when I eat them, I work out of my truck and have no access to a heat source. Rice is good cold.

Any thoughts on my cycle?

Also Steve, I really hope it's not 6 months that I am off a leg routine, that would be a lot of catch up. ��

I did some assisted squats with TRX bands today and it was way less painful (after all the comments here I felt guilty and had to try something).

Thanks again for all the feedback.

Lamp.

Thanks for the feedback on the rice/oatmeal. As for replacing the rice, or at least some of it, any recommendations?

Honestly it's easy, I make a large freezer bag full at the beginning of the week and split it up for meals every morning. My snacks and lunch are usually cold when I eat them, I work out of my truck and have no access to a heat source. Rice is good cold.

Any thoughts on my cycle?

Also Steve, I really hope it's not 6 months that I am off a leg routine, that would be a lot of catch up. ��

I did some assisted squats with TRX bands today and it was way less painful (after all the comments here I felt guilty and had to try something).

Thanks again for all the feedback.

Lamp.

i would definitely eat more green vegetables... get some more fiber in your diet as well...

I'm a personal trainer and i'm telling you there are ways to work around almost any injury and I'm glad you have, your PT was an absolute joke and it annoys me how easy it is to get certified these days there where some complete morons on my course and everyone of them made it through as you had unlimited re sits on the exams. Also on a side note I had a nasty shoulder issue and I threw in some EQ as I heard it helps with collegen and after the cycle finished touch wood my shoulder has been fine.

thanks for all the information on my diet and concern for my knee issue from everyone!. truly appreciate constructive criticism.

for now I think I am going to stick with a ph cycle, and keep doing research on Dbol and other oral's. I don't feel I know enough to jump in at this time. maybe early 2014 I will know enough to feel comfortable doing this cycle.

Cheers!
Lamp.

i would definitely eat more green vegetables... get some more fiber in your diet as well...

fwiw I took your advice on veggies. I have cut the rice in half / day and added 1/2 cup steamed veggies (carrots, broc / greenbeans) to the 2 snacks during the day.

It's only been a few days with the new veggies so I cant report anything yet but will next week if I notice any changes.

I expect some more BM time. ... .and I have 2 kids so locking myself in the shitter is ok. lol.

cheers,
Lamp.

fwiw I took your advice on veggies. I have cut the rice in half / day and added 1/2 cup steamed veggies (carrots, broc / greenbeans) to the 2 snacks during the day.

It's only been a few days with the new veggies so I cant report anything yet but will next week if I notice any changes.

I expect some more BM time. ... .and I have 2 kids so locking myself in the shitter is ok. lol.

cheers,
Lamp.

I would like to make a suggestion that should help your knees/legs start supplementing your diet Every Day with Fish Oil and Flax seed oil this should help lubricate your joints.

I would like to make a suggestion that should help your knees/legs start supplementing your diet Every Day with Fish Oil and Flax seed oil this should help lubricate your joints.

I have read a bunch on fish oils and have started taking them as of Monday, didn't know about flax seed though.

taking Jamieson Natural sources "Wild Salmon and Fish Oils"

3 pills a day, morning.

I will look into flax this week. Thanks!.

Lamp.

Top Bottom