Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice on winstrol or another type of cutting steroid

import488

Hey, im 20 years old will be 21 in april and i was considering taking the oral winstrol , I have done a bunch of reading about the drug but im confused on a few things and i would like to clear that up.

Does this decrease sex sensation or ability to get an erection or anything sex related?
If taken with the tyler liver detox will the oral still be effective?
What are other problemmatic effects that I should be concerned with, Not the long term effects but short term.

Basically Ive been working out for a little over a year stright but have been off and on for a few years. I have a stocky stance wide shoulders and pretty built on top but lack the abdomin area. I dont wanna get huge I just want a cut athletic look and wanna be ripped in my abs and chest. Would you guys prefer this for what im looking for or something else? Im looking for fast results that can be kept but also dont want the risks as other steroids. Yes im a little paranoid but I think with some of my questions answered I should feel a little more comfortable.

Also what dosage should i take (How many pills a day and when?) before working out or after?

I was also born with a kidney blockage which seem to go away do not know if this will affect anything.

all you need is a good diet and routine...once yrou dedicated to lifitng and eating then consider steroids...until then your just wasting your time...they only do so much...as for the kidney problem i would talk to a doctor ...i would not stress your body with steroids while already having a medical condition

Thanks for the info i understand the doctor thing. But being my schedule for college went to part time I get kicked off health insurance so thats really not an option which is why i was seeking some help on here.

The kidney blockage was only when i was born and as i got older it went away, there was no surgery or medication involved with it.

thne u would get ur diet in check...you will be amazed at the results you will get with a perfect diet.
you use steroid to lose weight as soon as you quit your just gonna gain it all back unless diet is psot on

well i have dieted a few times for months and months and did cardio and abs. i just cant seem to removed the belly fat to get that cut look.

trust me im not very fond of this i just seem like this will help me get in the direction im looking for.

post up your exact diet what you eat through the day..if your dieting and not losing weight your diet is not right

well actually the past week ive only been eating one meal a day. But i know im suppose to have a few meals a day and small portions correct?

My stomach has like learned not to be as hungry anymore and i just get hungry enough to have one meal with small portions.

if you prefer something else im willing to listen and learn!

all good advice here. lower your cals by cutting carbs. add some cardio as soon as you get up in the morning maybe at night to. if your not to worried about muscle preservation then try doing all of your cardio on an empty stomach. also you should cut out as much sodium from your diet as you can. fish is a good protein source while cutting roughy is probably one of the best.

+1

all you need is a good diet and routine...once yrou dedicated to lifitng and eating then consider steroids...until then your just wasting your time...they only do so much...as for the kidney problem i would talk to a doctor ...i would not stress your body with steroids while already having a medical condition

Top Bottom