Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice on T cypionate/1st hrt cycle

chas3369

Hello,
This is my first post and I will give a little backgroound. I have been reading hundreds of posts and doing alot of research and just want some feedback and any tips would be appreciated!!
First my stats-- I am 6'4" and weigh approx. 285-290. i am 41 years old and recently went to doc to have some bloodwork analyzed. i had been feeling lethargic and had gained over 40-50 pounds in the last 2 years. He originally thought I might be diabetic, but after the a1c, and the glucose intolerance testing, the dr. said i am definitely not diabetic. He originally offered to prescribe some gel, or possible monthly injections of T cypionate. So at beginning of December 2010, i rcvd my first injection of 200mg (1cc) of test cypionate. During the holidays i joined a gym and begin lifting 3 times weekly. I did not feel anything different other than some soreness since I have not lifted in quite some time. So in early January went back to doctor, and after joining this site and reading several posts, I felt that i might need more frequent dosage/shots. So he said we could do weekly shots for 2 moths and then re-test my bloodwork. Bottom line is I just rcvd my 4th shot today, and I am not really feeling any different. I have actually gained almost 10 pounds, i think water retention possibly, and am having a heck of a time getting a good nights sleep. My concern is I dont want to have to be taking shots the rest of my life (HRT/TRT), but would like to take advantage of this dr. prescribing me this Tcypionate. I have never did injections before, and I use to lift alot of weights 12-15 years ago while in the military. I have some degree of muscle behind this nice gut/belly.
Lastly I do not think this dr. has any idea of PCT or AI's, nor did I until i began reading all these posts. I do have a few friends who have been on cycles and have good knoweldge etc., but I am wondering if I need to consider any AI's or post cycle drugs, so that I dont crash here after my last injection. Again, I am currently taking one shot/week 200mg of testosterone cypionate, and my doctor was hoping i could gain some muscle to boost my metabolism, while also losing some body fat. My body fat% is little over 30%. I have been focusing on lifting weights primarily with a little cardio. In the past I would do alot of cardio and lose 30 pounds, and then gain it all back when not sticking to a good exercise & diet program! Any feedback or advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated!!!

Why would you think that if you stop TRT that you will be okay, you will be right back to where you started. Being on TRT is typically a lifelong thing, you don't just stop. I inject Cyp twice weekly, I have been on TRT for 10+ years. I "cruise" and "blast", right now I am cruising at about 300mg of Cyp weekly, after 8-12 weeks I will blast at about 1gram (plus some orals) weekly and that will last for 8-12 weeks. If you are going to stop TRT yes you need to do PCT, but if you have an issue, e.g. hypogonadism, I don't think you will be happy once you stop TRT.

Why would you think that if you stop TRT that you will be okay, you will be right back to where you started. Being on TRT is typically a lifelong thing, you don't just stop. I inject Cyp twice weekly, I have been on TRT for 10+ years. I "cruise" and "blast", right now I am cruising at about 300mg of Cyp weekly, after 8-12 weeks I will blast at about 1gram (plus some orals) weekly and that will last for 8-12 weeks. If you are going to stop TRT yes you need to do PCT, but if you have an issue, e.g. hypogonadism, I don't think you will be happy once you stop TRT.

I agree also, another thing you need to speed up your metabolism ,you can do this be doing cardio on the treadmill followed by sprints that will tax your body ,typical cardio should be done 4-5 days a week for at least 30-45 min each day. This will get those pounds off ,giving you energy, lowering BP,better sleep.

And training should be moderate first starting out. the most important thing is learning how and what and when to eat
You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some Protein in each.You're either dedicated or your not, You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals