Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need sarms help please

Yuacmeo

I ordered 3 types of sarms based on research i did but now the more i read the more it seems i am not doing things right
Got some rad140, mk677 nutrobal and cardarine gw
My plan was to use 10mgs of the RAD, 25mgs of the nutrobal and 20mgs of the GW for 16 weeks
But now i am seeing you have to run the nutrobal for a year or you won’t see benefits.
Should i just drop the nutrobal then?
27 years old
6’
22% body fat
Goals are physique improvements and getting leaner

you would want to run mk677 at least 6 months but a year is most ideal... with the condition you are currently in, i would strongly suggest going with a sarms cutting stack so this is what i would go with..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I ordered 3 types of sarms based on research i did but now the more i read the more it seems i am not doing things right
Got some rad140, mk677 nutrobal and cardarine gw
My plan was to use 10mgs of the RAD, 25mgs of the nutrobal and 20mgs of the GW for 16 weeks
But now i am seeing you have to run the nutrobal for a year or you won’t see benefits.
Should i just drop the nutrobal then?
27 years old
6’
22% body fat
Goals are physique improvements and getting leaner
You should drop nutrobal and replace with ostarine mk2866 50mgs it's a better option.

Top Bottom