Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Personal training software

Not sure what state you are in but more than likely your services (assuming personal training) are not taxed. You will however have to pay income taxes on your income, as with any money you make. If you are selling products, whatever merchant account you use will calculate them for you based on the state. You then have to pay taxes quarterly on your sales. I assume you have a business license... if not, get one before you start to do anything. Not only is it the law but more importantly it protects you. Otherwise, YOU are liable.

I've never used paypal but there are lots of merchant accounts that you can use. Amazon has one and there are tons of others.

Thanks, thats what I thought. I know where I live the tax on small business is something like 35%...

I was thinking of going on my own as PT, and just working as a private contractor in local gyms until I could open my own facility, but the taxes are so high that I would would have to work almost double just to make the same. unless I was taking cash and not reporting it, but lets just say that everything was on the up and up.

How do you guys/girls do it??

How about Fitify? It's a client management, booking and scheduling software. You can make your calendar and your clients log on from any device and book into your availability. You can also sell your sessions in blocks and the program remembers how many have been used. It has multiple payment options for your clients. It's really easy to use. It can be found at www. fitify.me
It also is WAY less then MindBody ($30 monthly) no pricing tiers AND NO SET UP FEE. It's also WAY easier to use!!

Fitify is only $30 a month and it tracks payments, excepts digital payments. Has scheduling & booking features. You can Find it at www .fitify.me

I am currently testing a personal training software and am looking for testers if you are interested in using a free service and having the say in shaping a great product. Check it out here: https://shaper.co/[/URL]

Any feedback would be awesome. We want to know whats your number one need in running your PT Business.

Thanks,

Top Bottom