Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help...

Dunny

I need help getting definition. I'm 5'10, 180lbs. All I have are free weights and don't have a lot of room or money. Can anyone give me some tips? I haven't had a problem gaining muscle, i just need to define it. Thanks.

Welcome to Elite!!

If you're talking about getting cut, that's going to be all in your diet. Check out the diet board for lots of great information. As for using free weights, that's the best way to go. Just keep lifting, and eating clean. :)

As suggested, you cant do better then freeweights!! Aslong as you have the drive and determination youll make it work! For the cuts, cleaning up your diet should do the trick. Cardio isnt really necessary it seems.

WalkingBeast said:
As suggested, you cant do better then freeweights!! Machines merely try to simulate freeweight movements. Aslong as you have the drive and determination youll make it work! For the cuts, cleaning up your diet should do the trick. Cardio isnt really necessary it seems.

Top Bottom