Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with gyno

swollen_thumbs

Let me first start off by stating that I'm a novice at all this so I'm open to any and all good advice to help with my issue.

About 4 weeks ago I started taking anadrol that I got from a gym buddy of mine and I now notice that I have developed puffy nipples. They are not sensitive, nor do I have huge lumps under them but they are definitely puffier than before starting using anadrol. This was the only drug I was taking. I immediately stopped using the anadrol hoping that the puffy nipples would go away but it didn't so I started doing some reasearch and came across this website and read that LETROZOLE and NOLVA would help get rid of it. I recently placed an order at extremepeptides for the Letrozole 2.5mg x 30ml and Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 30ml. My order should be here tomorrow.

My only problem now is that I do not know how to take these peptides. Do I inject them or do I mix it with water and drink it? Also, I read that I need to take 2.5mg a day. Is that correct dosing? I hope someone out there could help a true novice.

Should have sent a PM to Needtogetaas here first, before getting the peptides. Sounds like you could have probably gotten away with just using Forma-Stanzol form Mrsupps.com.

Should have sent a PM to Needtogetaas here first, before getting the peptides. Sounds like you could have probably gotten away with just using Forma-Stanzol form Mrsupps.com.

So should I use that instead? I just need to get rid of this gyno as soon as possible.

their letro is GOOD I'm using it right now and it's oblitrating some rebound I got I double dose because the dropper only fills up half way each time, remember to shake the bottle too because the powder gathers at the bottom, save the nolva for after the letro to prevent further rebound

also for anadrol gyno you will need dostinex but go ahead and wait on your email

Agree needto is helping me with this right now. Forma is working great bro.5 pumps am 5 pm gyno is going away.

Let me first start off by stating that I'm a novice at all this so I'm open to any and all good advice to help with my issue.

About 4 weeks ago I started taking anadrol that I got from a gym buddy of mine and I now notice that I have developed puffy nipples. They are not sensitive, nor do I have huge lumps under them but they are definitely puffier than before starting using anadrol. This was the only drug I was taking. I immediately stopped using the anadrol hoping that the puffy nipples would go away but it didn't so I started doing some reasearch and came across this website and read that LETROZOLE and NOLVA would help get rid of it. I recently placed an order at extremepeptides for the Letrozole 2.5mg x 30ml and Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 30ml. My order should be here tomorrow.

My only problem now is that I do not know how to take these peptides. Do I inject them or do I mix it with water and drink it? Also, I read that I need to take 2.5mg a day. Is that correct dosing? I hope someone out there could help a true novice.

My friend you cant or rather should I say you should not run nolvadex with the letro as they hinder each others abilities to do what they are designed to do.

Now You used anadrol and this drug not only causes gyno from increased estrogen but also for some people it can cause progesterone like gyno from receptor cross over. I would use the letro first 2.5mg every day for a week and then asses how it is working after the first week. If your gyno starts to decrease in size then you can start to taper the does down each week. droping down to 1.25mg every day for a week. Then 1.25mg every day the following week. Then switch to nolva 20mg every day and drop the letro. Then the week after that drop nolva down to 10mg every day and then drop the nolva.

This will reduce and or get rid of your gyno and also prevent rebound.

Top Bottom