Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with diet in college.

yeah im gonna try to focus on chicks more than boozing. .. gonna tryyy.during the day im a class act, but when the sun goes down . . ..

yea the beer is gonna be crazy. I think an important thing is to make friends with people with similar goals, and when you see them not drinking a lot, you wont feel as pressured to either. That said, I drink way to much, and yet i have an 8%bf. Three of my friends with the best bodies i know are heavy partiers... I think that unless genetics fucked you over, beer isn't gonna make a huge difference unless you're just pounding every night of the week.

I only got hammered a few times last year. Maybe like 5 or 6, and first semester I didn't drink at all until my last day of finals, because it was my 21st b-day party. But, if you count the first 17 hrs. I was at Spring Break, I drank enough to equal a good semester or two. The last 2 days of SBreak I was on straight water.

im not going to college to be a wet blanket. im gonna party hard, but make sure im eating a lot of food and working hard at the same time.

I just graduated earlier this month.. and I might have a little tip for you. Try to steer clear of beer as much as possible. If you gotta drink, aim for liquer.. u get drunk without as many empty calories. Captain and Diet.. the drink of choice.

Top Bottom