Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help planning Caveman/Ketosis diet!!!!!

The cream I use has 5g of fat, .05g carb, 2g of protein. My whey has 2g of carbs also. Add in a hand full of nuts and thats my snack/prework out.

Glad to hear it. Some people's bodies need several consecutive weeks to adapt to the loss of it's habituated energy source, carbs, and they continue to feel lethargic for quite a while, but it sounds like you aren't one of them.

Should point out though that Paleo is not necessarily the same as a diet designed strictly to create ketosis. Some dried fruit is permitted on Paleo, which is usually implemented with a dried fruit and nuts "trail mix" product.

Do you have a good link to Paleo diets? I want to find out about this dried fruit aloud. I love the hell out of fruit and miss it.

Do you have a good link to Paleo diets? I want to find out about this dried fruit aloud. I love the hell out of fruit and miss it.

Sure

Paleodiet Foods.

Paleo only allows 2 ounces of dried fruit daily though. I think it's best to eat it in those nuts/fruits trailmix packages, because the nuts sort of absorb some of the sweetness and it seems like you're getting more fruit than you actually are.

Top Bottom