Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help guys, moral delema

ROTTEN

DUDE, YOU GOTTA TELL SOMEONE WHATS UP. WHAT SHE IS DOING IS A CRIME. IF SHE KNOWS SHE HAS THE VIRUS AND IS STILL HAVING SEX WITHOUT TELLING THEM, THAT IS ILLEGAL. NOT TO MENTION, YOU ARE PROMOTING AN EPIDEMIC!!! IF YOU DO NOT SAY ANYTHING, YOU ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

FRIENDS OR NOT---IF THEY DID SLEEP WITH HER ITS TOO LATE ANYWAY. YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DROPPING THE BOMB ON THEM. EXPLAIN THIS TO THE CHICK IN A NICE WAY SO SHE DOESNT GET CRAZY OVER IT BUT SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE.

Warik said:
Uh, if she had a gun and told you she was going to kill some people, would you warn them?

I don't see the difference.

-Warik

The difference is that when someone pulls a gun, people scatter. No one runs TOWARD the barrel. These guys don't scatter when she shows up.

I wouldn't even get involved. If you are running a train on a girl...first, you're a scumbag. Second, if you are doing said train and not wearing a rubber, you are a dumb scumbag.

Someone will flame me for this, but in a way, you really only get AIDS if you want AIDS. It is not airborne...it's spread primarily - almost exclusively through sex and IV drug use. The actions that could lead to contracting it are well-known to us (this country) and can be easily avoided. As such it can be prevented. Yes, condoms break, etc., but this is uncommon, and even with a condom you are accepting a risk.

If one goes "inside", protected or not, one is accepting risks. If people can't handle that, don't have sex. Sometimes life teaches lessons the hard way. I bet if these guys have younger brothers, they learn.

Tough situation. But these guys are killing themselves, she is no murderer.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Someone will flame me for this, but in a way, you really only get AIDS if you want AIDS.

Exactly.

I said this in plifter's thread about May dying of AIDS. Unless it's rape, passed from mother to child, or something else completely out of the control of the person who contracts the virus, there is no sympathy from me. The girlfriends need to know about this immediately, and if they test positive, the guys deserve to die slowly.

Seems nobody kills the old fashioned way anymore.

Top Bottom