Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need boxing advice, anavar and propianate

meow1234

My 1st post on this site! :) thanks broskis for checking this out.
This is my 2nd cycle, last one was over a year ago
I'm 22 years old, 6' 185lbs, 8-10% bf
I'm an amateur boxer and I'd like to put on some pounds while limiting water weight. around 5-15 pounds muscle, quality over quantity...
Looking to gain, aggression/explosiveness, speed, STAMINA, and solid muscle.

I'm down to two possible cycles...
What are your guy's thoughts?

1st cycle idea:
Anavar 60mg (split into 2-3 servings) every day for 42 days
Test Prop 100mg/ml everyday for 42 days
.5mg Armidex everyday
10mg Nolva on hand, and for pct use.

2nd idea:
Anavar 40mg every day (split 2 servings) every day for 33 days
Test Prop 100mg/ml every other day for 33 days
.5mg Armidex everyday
10mg Nolva on hand, and for pct use.

So far I'm liking the 2nd idea, because I have enough stock to run it for 2 cycles of 33 days, while the 1st idea is only 1 cycle but at higher doses.

And just to clarify I don't feel comfortable taking anything that will stay in my system for more than 4 months.

Also, My training will consist of:
1-2 days of heavy weight training during the week
2 days of intense cardio
1-2 days of endurance (~2 hour long workout with cardio +weights)
possibly run 1-3 days of the week in the early morning

SO to summarize my concerns:
Which of the two cycles seem better fit for me, would u recommend any changes?
Will My Training program be efficient in delivering 5-15 pounds of solid muscle while on the cycle? Do I need more weight training? less cardio?

and a fact, I dont have too much difficulty gaining solid weight naturally, my main issue is recovery time and aggression... ie. I find it difficult to put on weight while constantly doing carido, and when I weight lift i cant do cardio due to soreness the next day, I am almost forced to take almost every other day off due to soreness and lack of energy.

Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate any and all types of feedback!

Your best best would be a fast acting androgen like methyl test or mast. They add aggression and wonl;t add weight. Nolvadex would be disastrous.

Hey thank you for the reply, clearly i was heading in the wrong direction. Ill do some research on that advice! Thanks bro!

as a boxer, i would stick with the following... test prop, winstrol, halo, mast, primo... i like anavar but do not feel it to be as effective to what your wanting... eq is another good option but you would need to run it much longer... as far as pct, your pct is fucking mess...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
stanzol mrsupps.com
forma
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

as a boxer, i would stick with the following... test prop, winstrol, halo, mast, primo... i like anavar but do not feel it to be as effective to what your wanting... eq is another good option but you would need to run it much longer... as far as pct, your pct is fucking mess...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
stanzol mrsupps.com
forma
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Again, I boxed for years. Boxing is hard on the joints; the objective is to keep connective tissue lubricated and not dried out because drying out connective tissue will make a person more susceptible to injuries. Boxing is a very vigorous sport and is very hard on the body in general.

The only drugs you mentioned that would benefit a boxer are EQ (raise RBCs) and halo (aggression), the rest would be totally counterproductive for a boxer...

Top Bottom