Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need bigger shoulders

SinisterUproar

I have neglected to work my shoulders for a while until the other day when someone pointed out that the rest of my body was huge and I had no shoulders lol... The last couple times I do them they don't get sore. Does anyone have a workout for me?

I could really use a full body plan, so if anyone feels like hooking me up with one id appreciate it. But for now does anyone have a killer shoulder Excersize?

To build big shoulders you need to overhead press! DB, BB, standing, seated, cleans...always push yourself to push the weight, but be smart, shoulder injuries are too common.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Pullups would be best for your shoulders. Try pullups while carrying some weight on your back, it would add an additional benefit. Use as much weight as you can.

Try upping your reps 10 - 15...... Been loving pushing out some higher rep x shorter break times......

To get a good ache I do lighter but do a slow neg,be careful though.do arnolds to it works all three heads that's what I finish off with

You've just said the problem reps 6-8 don't stop till you literally can't do any more go to failure and I'm sure you will be sore sounds to me like your not pushing your self enough!

Could be the case or the weight is too heavy and the op can't get the extra reps

Top Bottom