Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice - Writing a Steroid 101 guide for Athletes

Edward215

I hope I'm allowed to ask this question on here, I'm not trying to sale anything but just seeking advice or maybe some insight.

As a lifetime athlete I've seen many co-athletes use every type of performance enhancement they could get their hands on to boost performance. Sad part of it is majority of them do little research and cause more damage then good (counteracting side effects, lack of a PCT, using PEDs without a test base, lack of answers to things that occur during cycle, and so on)

I'm a research guy more then a user, and through years of research and studying rabbit holes there isn't a linear guide of information to educate athletes using steroids. Now I know they are illegal for any competitive sports BUT would creating a information guide to educate athletes be illegal? Like a ebook, ect. I'm not promoting...just educating the person with a linear guide.

These forums have been priceless for my education (I know this is my first post on this account but I read on here daily since I can see content), but I've read thousands of threads and also know whats best for my body through testing and playing the game safe. Sadly majority won't spend this much time researching.

Lots of information I've sorted through is great for body builders and people looking to enhance their physique. But the dosages and choice steroids aren't always the best for a high intensity sports. What you'd take during a off season and in season changes just like your training.

So wrapping all this above information up: I am writing a informational Guide/ebook on steroids for athletes. I just want to educate a person on all aspects of steroids...I'm not recommending to take them.

- Is there anything illegal about this?
- Could you send me any kind of insight to be careful of
- Anybody that would like to help by sending me information they've found for athletes would be appreciated!

People tend to freak when you mix the words athlete and steroids together, and I wouldn't want the anti-steroid activist chasing me down. I just want to educate people of steroids.

Any information would greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

There are already hundreds of books on this same topic ,you can find them by doing a search on google.

It is all right here in the forums, down to the most minute detail. Check out Dylan's posts, not to mention needtogetaas, stevesmi, and the rest. Just print it and put a cover on it. Probably the best book on the subject ever.

Top Bottom