Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED ADVICE.Hell is about to break loose HELP

pretty much. If you run face to ace into her or she corners you and says hi, say hi and keep moving. You're a busy man! If she asks you why you're ignoring her, just tell her you're busy and you're sorry she feels that way and keep moving. Be completely indifferent to her though. No emotion. Because you just don't give a fuck about her anymore. Done.

Exactly bro, great route, act as if you life has is completely unaffected. Bitches like attention, you getting pissed and ripping all her teddy
Bears heads off will make her feel as If she won. ( in a sick twisted sense)

I wonder if she even has a conscious...I want the guilt to eat her alive, but I don't think she'll give a fuck. She'll be upset for a day and then go back to her normal grind (literally). But I would love it if she went through that.

It might be awhile before she does. It could be years later before she comes to that realization but once it does, it will hurt. I'd leave the door open for that to happen, though.

If you must get revenge, plan out something really good. I'm not going to lie, revenge does feel good. I remember leaving flyers of a man around campus that cheated on me hahahaha... sometimes it can bite you in the ass though.

And if I see run into her, then what, just ignore her?

you say "hi" and keep on walking...wtf else are you going to do? the first time a new girl puts her hand down your pants, you're gonna wonder why the fuck you spent all this time wringing your hands...and i'll be here to say i told you so and then i'll bust your balls for being a whiny little bitch...because i care :verygood:

Meh who knows where I'll be in 5 years. No one's promised tomorrow so I am not considering shit that far! Although that makes me feel better because I know I'd be over this bitch (hopefully) by then!

We may not be promised tomorrow but I can promise you if you stay with her all your tomorrows will be for shit. Can also promise you will not give a shit about any of this if you jettison her now.

Hey bros and sis of EF, I appreciate all the input! It helped me lighten up and gave me a vent so I really appreciate that. She has another "study session" this saturday, so I am planning on a surprise visit to her (She was invited to a party event on Saturday on facebook and is attending). Got the location, now just gotta prep to be the guest of honor. Honestly, still kinda feeling weird just showing up there ( I know for sure there is going to be a scene) but I am thinking about first texting her and asking "hows the study session" and then just walking in on the party. Hopefully if I catch her in the act with another guy, I can fuck him up.

Hey bros and sis of EF, I appreciate all the input! It helped me lighten up and gave me a vent so I really appreciate that. She has another "study session" this saturday, so I am planning on a surprise visit to her (She was invited to a party event on Saturday on facebook and is attending). Got the location, now just gotta prep to be the guest of honor. Honestly, still kinda feeling weird just showing up there ( I know for sure there is going to be a scene) but I am thinking about first texting her and asking "hows the study session" and then just walking in on the party. Hopefully if I catch her in the act with another guy, I can fuck him up.

Look bro, I just went through this with my ex. Yea revenge is great but I have to agree with the karma statement from a little bit back. My now ex has blew my phone up recently because one of the guys she was sleeping with is who she ended up dating after we split and she has caught him with 3 or 4 different chicks in the last month or 2. Karma is a bitch bro.. and showing up wouldnt be a bad idea I get u want some "closure" i bet everyone in the room does but try to keep your cool bro.. what good is going to jail gonna do.. just my view though bro.. it doesnt matter what anyone is this room tells you with the state of shock and hurt you are feeling your gonna do what u wanna do.. and what you said about her loosing her cool when u try to sit down and talk.. exactly how my ex was, just didnt wanna hear it.. just know what your setting yourself up for bro.. sometimes its better to not see it 1st hand.. trust me it will get alot worse if u catch her in the act.. everytime u close ur eyes your gonna see that image and itll drive u nuts bro.. but think about what u do before you do it.. dont let her feel any sense of "she wins" bro that'll hurt her worse than anything bro

Sent using the Elite Fitness app.

Top Bottom