Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED ADVICE.Hell is about to break loose HELP

seriously though...just dump her and forget about her and move on as quickly as possible. Completely ignore her after you dump her. No calls, no facebook, nothing. If she calls, don't answer. If she messages, don't answer.

And if I see run into her, then what, just ignore her?

Jettison her fucking ass.
In 5 years you wont give a shit and still be young as fuck in your 20's

Meh who knows where I'll be in 5 years. No one's promised tomorrow so I am not considering shit that far! Although that makes me feel better because I know I'd be over this bitch (hopefully) by then!

I'd show up at one of the parties when she's "studying".

I know it's a novel concept but you seem like a decent guy from your posts so why not just be straight up? Sit her down and tell her you saw her facebook, call it what it is, tell her what she's done to you and end it.

You seemed to be questioning leaving and making her pay is a pretty normal response but it just prolongs the pain of ending it. It's not worth it and I'd end it as soon as I could and start moving on.

She throws a fit when she is wrong and I can''t hold a conversation with her then. It's like it goes in one ear and out the other...She prolly views it as "no big deal." Sitting down and talking to her doesn't work. I want ot be able to move on, but it's hard to focus in other shit in my life (School, family, research, work etc).

^^ right. Think about it. If you take the high road she will feel guilty for what she did to you, and that guilt hurts way more in the long run. Imagine her with a bottle of vodka on the ground hugging a teddy bear crying years later...hahaha finding a picture of you and her asking herself "Why did I ever let him go?" hahahaha. If she remembers you as an asshole that will never happen. I wouldn't do the passive aggressive facebook status stuff either.

I wonder if she even has a conscious...I want the guilt to eat her alive, but I don't think she'll give a fuck. She'll be upset for a day and then go back to her normal grind (literally). But I would love it if she went through that.

And if I see run into her, then what, just ignore her?

pretty much. If you run face to ace into her or she corners you and says hi, say hi and keep moving. You're a busy man! If she asks you why you're ignoring her, just tell her you're busy and you're sorry she feels that way and keep moving. Be completely indifferent to her though. No emotion. Because you just don't give a fuck about her anymore. Done.

Top Bottom