Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice from advanced bodybuilder...

man you need to stop that shit and go to your doctor. work with your doctor. what you are doing is wreckless.

I don't mean to step on any toes..

I agree with a lot of the things you say and have learned a bit from you..

But given all the studying I have done over the years.. Testosterone in and of itself doesn't have a tolerance adjustment..

Being the natural hormone it has a loop to keep itself in check.. it converts into estrogen and the estrogen bounces it back up..

Estrogen is also a way the body knows you have too much and stops production.

Other steroids, however.. Have non androgen receptor mediated effects that you may build tolerance to.. I notice that somewhat with Dbol...

Another tolerance is built with androgens that do not convert to estrogen..

They can down regulate androgen receptors and without estrogen they wont be upregulated.. which may be one reason test is usually included in cycles?

your body gets used to the same thing after time and you need to either up the dose or change up the compounds to continue to see growth.

ok, well, how's your physique? what are your weak points? every man needs a goal. I'm a woman and I like constant goals to reach. If you feel like your just floating around and everyone's telling you to chill, that won't be good for you mentally or physically.

I'm just thinking out loud, but if it was me, I'd look at myself and say, hey, I probably don't want to be thinking I'm going to go from 180 to 250 right now, BUT how do my abs look? are my biceps nice and developed..good peak? how are my legs? do I have decent calf muscles?

Don't just sit back and become a bowl of pudding, keep with it. I'm motivating you now to choose atleast 3 real bodyparts that could use some improvement. Make a realistic goal. Say: In 1-2 months, I want to go from this to this.... don't stop......

Top Bottom