Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice from advanced bodybuilder...

janughtin

I have Plateau'ed. I can't gain anything. I have just recently been diagnosed with HIV. But my doctor says thats not the reason i am not gaining. I have tried upping my calories, my protein, the amount of steroids i take and my suppliments. Still nothing.
I assumed it was due to the fact that my steroid receptors are clogged and i can't force in anymore steroids, but then i have just recently read conflicting things saying that the whole "clogged steroid receptor site" thing is a myth.
I'm sure, the majority of readers are gonna say i need time off to grow, but that makes no sesnse to me if i lose everything i gained . To come off, to come back on and be at the same place i'm at right now, it just sounds like me being depressed and losing all motivation to go to the gym at all.
Anyways, any advice that will help me over the hump would be much appreciated.

geese man. im sorry to hear all of this. let me say this. asided from the risks to your major organs you need to come off or be on a low dose for a while because your body gets used to the high levels. you cant just keep pushing higher and higher. you have to go low for a while. man focus on getting and staying healthy now. use the juice to help you not kill you.

I agree with Joe, sometimes time off is the best thing for your body... take a short break, and when you start again start low, and I'm sure you'll notice a difference! Good luck man!
And Just because you're not juicing doesn't mean your not working out, you need to keep your motivation up!! It's all in your head believe me.

Thanks for the advice, but its not what i'm looking for. I have bad body dismorphia and coming off is not in my game plan. Anyone else, have any idea's of what i can do to keep seeing results?

changing compounds is how you keep seing results.

First of all I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with HIV... That must be a real burden.

I disagree with a lot of people.. everyone is always (WRONGLY) saying that people build tolerance to all steroids..

You could take 500mg of test a week and it work the exact same way it did week 60 as it did week six.. Testosterone fits androgen receptors and DOES down regulate them.. However; Testosterone also converts into Estrogen (unless you are using drugs like Arimidex), and Estrogen UP regulates the androgen receptors.. this is part of the reason women see such dramatic results with super low doses.

I do think drugs like Dbol and Anadrol slow in terms of effects after a few weeks for me, but test never does.. and the biochemistry proves it.

-None of the above is medical advice; these are simply my opinions in what I would do myself, in my opinion. I am not a medical professional.

so you dont think the body gets used to a steroid and its dosage hindering your progress with it?

so you dont think the body gets used to a steroid and its dosage hindering your progress with it?

I don't mean to step on any toes..

I agree with a lot of the things you say and have learned a bit from you..

But given all the studying I have done over the years.. Testosterone in and of itself doesn't have a tolerance adjustment..

Being the natural hormone it has a loop to keep itself in check.. it converts into estrogen and the estrogen bounces it back up..

Estrogen is also a way the body knows you have too much and stops production.

Other steroids, however.. Have non androgen receptor mediated effects that you may build tolerance to.. I notice that somewhat with Dbol...

Another tolerance is built with androgens that do not convert to estrogen..

They can down regulate androgen receptors and without estrogen they wont be upregulated.. which may be one reason test is usually included in cycles?

see that is the thing, i have tons of gear, and basically everything. I'll do sus and deca till i'm done with a ten cc bottle of each then i swap over to test E and EQ. On top of that i throw in d-bols pills and winstrol and i dont see anything. In fact with all that (the test e, eq, dbol and winny) i ahve been losing weight.
i force myself to eat as much as i can, i almost make myself sick. i'm not sure if that HIV is killing my appetite but its like i dont wanna eat ever and when i do i force myself by, say chewing up a chicken breast as much as i can a swallowing it with water.
i take bcaa's, glutamine and NO, but my doctor said my kindeys looked pretty bad and equated it to my creatine use. So i stopped that.
I swear the stress of losing wait has me so unmotivated to work out i been taking EPO as well. In hope i cant boost my energy.
I dont know whats wrong, i see these older postive guys that have, well i wouldnt go out of my way to say amazing bodies but it doesnt seem like they have hard times keeping there muscle mass up nor are stressing to eat and take roids as much as me
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?????????
I haven't used GH in awhile and i'm considering to start... does that seem like the right way to go...

Top Bottom