Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a good Split

Agree, but I just don't have the energy that I use to to do multiple body parts in same day. That's why I try to keep rest days between chest and tri, and back and bi.

Lots of pre-gear guys got massive and strong training their entire body 3x a week. People who use gear, and I will assume you do as you are on EF, really do not have any excuse to not squat and bench 3x a week. LoL

That being said I will agree with others that SL5x5 is a proven program and good for building a decent strength base that will help one get more out of their gear.

Great advice but I dont think they get it. When you work push and pull moves your arms are used the entire time. There is no reason to devote a whole training session to bis or tris. The reason most of you are to tired to do these together is because your not recovering enough. Unless you have 15 years + consistent training you dont need more than 4 days a week. For beginners less is better. Keep it basic and simple , and you will be fine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

exactly.

Top Bottom