Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naturally low Testosterone Levels

Im in that boat....obviously insurance cos differ but mine covers it , the thing is you need to clarify with your insurance that this is NOT areproductive system related claim. it is hypo gonadism and that is a real medical condition. find out what is goin on with your natural levels before starting anything!! trust me.. if you have low levels you may be able to get a maintance dose where you give youself your own shots and get bloodwork done every 6-8 mos be absolutely sure the doc you choose is knowkedgeable on this condition. Most docs are pretty nervous about writing scripts for anabolics even if it is ligit ....trust me.

also you can get your test levels done as a part of a cbc test.

Wrench is right on. Your ins shouldn't have a problem paying for a basic physical and blood work once a year. Your pcp will check your test levels during this blood work up. If they are low, have him refer you to an endocrinologist. My ins pays for all my doc visits, my test and pins, and for an mri that was over $3000.

Top Bottom