Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural physique (pic)?

i think i know who that is
put it this way..ask her about her nubain and 2am GH shots
this girl is on some serious shit lol, and the synthol/collagen mixture she gets from a very famous BB

lol @ natural lol

Not!

But very nice. I would like to see the face. Or the clitoris. Or both. What I can see, though, I like, a lot.

Wyst

NY Muscle...

Who do you think she is? All I could think of is Annie R, but I'm not sure...

Wyst

It is not Annie.

I asked Lobo to edit my thread, 1440 minutes, what's up with this?

Anyhow, he can post the lady's website and you all can pass judgement for yourselves after reading her bio.

I don't want this to seem like I'm picking on her, and I think she has a great physique, but anytime I see a physique like that and it is purportedly drug free, I wonder if it's my bias or whether others in this field have reservations as well.

Peggy Schoolcraft is another that comes to mind. Wish I could get as lean as her with that level of muscularity, but drug free? Boy, these ladies are really stretching credibility. Besides, whether it's true (drug-free) or not. With that level of muscularity the drug-free statement is a turn-off. Just don't say anything either way and don't give me the, "well I passed the drug test." Drug tests even at the IOC level don't mean shit; juiced olympians pass them all the time.

W6

Yes, I think it means "I can get the highest quality/purest cutting edge stuff that no one's developed a test for yet, and if they have developed a test for it you can be sure that I know how to cover my tracks".

Nice Harley ;)

Top Bottom